World Cup Quals

England are going to get beat, stupendously.

Scotland are winning 1-0 at half time. Darren Fletcher wonder strike!!!!!!!

Also McFadden missed a one on one & I mean a one on one there wasnt anyone near him (apart from the gk of course)

woooo

we won 3-0, Fletcher, Faddy & Paul 'Braveheart Extra' Hartley.

All the goals were amazing as well.

Two good Giggs goals won it for Wales, so we're confident when the Euro 08 quals start. Although Azerbaijan are obviously poor, we're playing like we can win again :D

I saw Fletcher and Hartley's goals, were well good!!!

Unlucky for the ROI,typical England won the group

England are on thier way to Germany!

Shame we've got to carry the home nations isnt it?

As long as you lot dont win it im happy :D

Im glad we finished 3rd, might get n ok group for euro 2008

Wales and both the Irish might get hard groups.

John said:
Shame we've got to carry the home nations isnt it?

Yeh John, its quite shocking considering we have equal resources,population,football clubs so on and so on. Also, you're expected to qualify,and nearly made a pigs ear of it.

Like Kris said, as long as you dont win it :cool:

Kris said:
As long as you lot dont win it im happy :D

Im glad we finished 3rd, might get n ok group for euro 2008

Wales and both the Irish might get hard groups.

We needed to finish 3rd just to get in the 4th pot for the next quals!!!!!

How stupid is Fifas rankings!!

The last two quals we have finished 2nd & 3rd.

ajw said:
Yeh John, its quite shocking considering we have equal resources,population,football clubs so on and so on. Also, you're expected to qualify,and nearly made a pigs ear of it.

Like Kris said, as long as you dont win it :cool:
We qualified easily, we just made a meal of finishing top :p

It's typical of England, know what we're like, we like to put a show on at the end. Rooney is a great player no matter what people say, he's a natural at everything. such inspiration.

Gregor said:
We needed to finish 3rd just to get in the 4th pot for the next quals!!!!!

How stupid is Fifas rankings!!

The last two quals we have finished 2nd & 3rd.

DID THEY STILL PUT US IN POT 4 ??????????

WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :irked: :mad:

Typical of the scots

"i hope England dont win" what a load of ****.

Most people in England support the other home nations when we're not the opponents, but all the others hate us! So what if we pillaged and conquered your country, stole all your resources and killed or almost killed your native languages. It's all water under the bridge now!
If Ireland made it to the finals i'd be supporting them, and the same for the Jocks and Bouyos.

FIFA rankings is always naff

John said:
Typical of the scots

Most people in England support the other home nations when we're not the opponents

Yeh OK John, i'm not sure if you've done a nationwide survey but i know you don't find many English supporting the Welsh up here

Also,I think its safe to say England are totaly different with Rooney,he's somethin else. As long as Eriksson is there,it will never be won. What kind of fool brings Lanky Mctall for SWP?!?! :eek:

ajw said:
What kind of fool brings Lanky Mctall for SWP?!?! :eek:

The kind of fool who knows that SWP is injured. Checkmate. :cool:

I guessed at that,but surely theres Defoe, Smith or Bent if he's gona bring on a striker. Sorry but I don't rate Crouch at all

:yikes: harsh.

He is a good player you just need to know how to use him.

At Least we dont boo our players on the park ehh :D

John said:
Typical of the scots

Most people in England support the other home nations when we're not the opponents, but all the others hate us! So what if we pillaged and conquered your country, stole all your resources and killed or almost killed your native languages. It's all water under the bridge now!
If Ireland made it to the finals i'd be supporting them, and the same for the Jocks and Bouyos.

Some of the reasons why we dont support you are in youre post!

Why should we support you? youre own fans & media dont even support england! so why should we?

youre arrogant

you think youre gunna win the world cup

you dont play great football

everyone & i mean everyone hates you not just the Scots

---

As for Johns post its racist to two races. If you were a normall member you would be on the verge of a banning. Its hardly encouraging us to support England.

As for conquering our country you didnt. We won it back then gave it up to become the United Kingdom.

World Cup play-off draw

Spain v Slovakia
Switzerland v Turkey
Norway v Czech Republic

Gregor said:

Why should we support you? youre own fans & media dont even support england! so why should we?

youre arrogant

1) Scottish people are arrogant

2) You think you are going to qualify for the world cup

3) You don't play average football

4) everyone & i mean everyone hates you, not just the Scots.

Gregor said:

youre arrogant

---

As for Johns post its racist to two races. If you were a normall member you would be on the verge of a banning. Its hardly encouraging us to support England.

As for conquering our country you didnt. We won it back then gave it up to become the United Kingdom.

If the scots hate us so much why do they all come down here?

No we dont all think we're going to win the world cup, but whats the point in going if your not going to support them?

We're arrogant with reason, we, unlike some, have got past the 1st round of a World Cup, we've even won it once.

We might not be playing the best football we can at the moment, but we all know that and want to improve - even the players.

And im not saying that you should SUPPORT us, im just saying theres a difference between supporting and physically wanting us to lose every game!

Maybe the reason people in England support the other home nations is because we have a thing for the underdogs, and as thats what you nearly always are, we always want you to win.