world of warcraft love it or hate it

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 6K
D

Deleted member 79730

personally i hate it, it is a waste of time, you run around doing the same thing and it takes a year to level up, it also ruins peoples lives, in some countries in asia it is classed as a drug, give your thoughts

Hate it. I can name 10 other MMORPGs I've played that I prefer.

y say sorry i have never played it, no offense to anyone who has,

am i the only one that actually plays it?
its pretty good a big variety of things to do

Stereotypical World of Warcraft player is geek who spends their whole life on it. I have no idea about the game but some of my mates play it and they are certainly not geeks.

Stereotypical World of Warcraft player is geek who spends their whole life on it. I have no idea about the game but some of my mates play it and they are certainly not geeks.

i play like 1 hour per 2 days and none of my friends classify me as a geek

Im not saying you, if anything im saying your not.

i have been round friends houses, i have never actually started a game myself or made an account thats what i meant, and andid, i do not believe that at all, nor did i say anyone was a geek who played it, im sure some people would look at fm players like us and call us nerds, its just the way people are

Sorry, i didn't mean to say you thought them as a geeks, i just think some people who play World of Warcraft are geeks but that is not the case.

i know i used to play runescape, maple story, i just wondered what people thought of the game, im a 9th prestige on call of duty 4 and some people call me nerds, i dont really give a monkeys, but at the same time they might be a level 100 on world of warcraft

Hate it. I can name 10 other MMORPGs I've played that I prefer.

Hate you

I think its a bit geekish, sorry.

Hate you

hate you

How can you say what you said about it without playing it?

Love you

i play like 1 hour per 2 days and none of my friends classify me as a geek

love you

I think i was one of the first on fmbase to play wow ? I did enjoy it alot at first but the more you advance the harder it is to do on your own unless you et help and people won't help you for free. Lee helped me for a while which was great and a good laugh.

I stopped playing it about 6-8 months ago but i do miss it. great game that hopefully i will get back to

Sorry, its just the people who play it at my school all go homework club and are members of the eco-council

I agree it takes some time to level up. It takes me ~150 hours to reach the max level, and that's pretty quick. Saying it is a waste of time though is a bit strange, especially coming from someone who plays Football Manager, I'm sure more people would argue that staring at a glorified spreadsheet for hours is a waste of time.

Anyway.... WoW pwns. Sure some people play it way too much, but that's their problem and those who get 'addicted' to it are the people who are likely to get addicted to anything. I play WoW for about 15-30 hours a week.

Like Kris has said too it's fun to play with friends. :wub: Once the new expansion comes out Kris they're revamping all of the old worlds so levelling your first character won't be as much of a chore which should be great.

That's my points, the stereotypical World of Warcraft is a "geek" but that does not mean everyone who plays it is.

To be honest I think Lord of the Rings Online was just a better game. And Silkroad for that matter.

Omg ive played this game for the past 4 years and even more for the old mine ore and wood warcraft games. and its annoying when people make judgements about the game without playing it or at least get to a reasonable level to experience some of the better stuff other than levelling, some of my friends love it, some of them reach level 10 and then give up when they die from a rogue in wsg.

but tbh I love wow, fm, 5-a-side, drinking, not sure what order :P

Back