world of warcraft love it or hate it

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 6K
hate wow. i liked reign of chaos back in the day, but that was a good 4 years ago

Lol I used to play Guild Wars aswell. :)

Also played it a few years ago, actually bought Eye of the North last month for a fiver, need to play that sometime. Will at least buy GW2, looks good and no subs ofc.

Never played WoW, I have too many addictions already, I think I'll pass this one.

Rofl, Lego Batman (H)

it's ghey, really ghey. I played it for a month and thought my **** was going to fall off.

However I find it funny how guys who play a detailed micromanagement game, such as FM can rip on WoW.

I personally enjoyed Battle Ground Europe. FPS mil sim over thousands of square kms and thousands of players.

Warcraft 3 was a amazing game, Then I was really excited about WOW but got bored very quickly, Me and my mate would just go into a battlefield and click on a enemy and that was that, Warcraft 3 > WOW

Meh, Warcraft 3 was okay. It was the weakest installment in the series, imho, and I've played it since Warcraft I.

Meh, Warcraft 3 was okay. It was the weakest installment in the series, imho, and I've played it since Warcraft I.

Never played the first 2 what were they like ?

A friend introduced me to Warcraft 3 a few years back and I fell in love, The story and people in it were amazing, Online play was amazing with many fun games like Life Of A Peasant and also the map editor when you could create your own level, Game was simply amazing

Last edited:
personaly I think ps3/xbox games are way better than wow (mw2, fifa10) coming great games now such as mw black ops, gt5, fifa11 or pes11 and ofc FM11 :D

I played this game and its always the same thing quests, dungs and little more at least for low lvls not to mention that it is extremely expensive.these games dont go with me lol

4 years

I have played it for about 4 years, was heavily addicted at one point, thoroughly enjoyed the majority of it. I think its widely accepted as the best mmo generally due to the amount of members and cash there available to inject. I gave it up a couple of months ago as Im burnt out now.

I would never reccomend it to anyone however, as if you have an adictive personality it can become quite negative.

Definitely agree Mackem10. I used to play it and if your not carefully, like me, it can be addictive and take over you life. I've thought about playing it again and probably would if it was free.

If you're careful and don't play it constantly it's very fun, there are loads of things to do and more worlds to explore. But it can get boring, as every game can.

i used to play guild wars completed all the campaigns then it got boring :) play lotro now its free and that is good but wow is overrated... i got bored on the 1st day of the trial then i didnt touch it

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

YouTube - The Online Gamer the online gamer there is 6 or 7 vids on it and they are funny as **** lol there is probly some1 like this guy but wow fans just watch 6 and be prepared to lol

i used to play guild wars completed all the campaigns then it got boring :) play lotro now its free and that is good but wow is overrated... i got bored on the 1st day of the trial then i didnt touch it

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

YouTube - The Online Gamer the online gamer there is 6 or 7 vids on it and they are funny as **** lol there is probly some1 like this guy but wow fans just watch 6 and be prepared to lol

haha love the video :D

Erm, neither? Just like marmite, I've never experienced it so I neither love it nor hate it.

youve gtta see online gamer 6 its about a wow fanatic thing then he goes in. and 3 he gets red rings

Back