World Pyramid Challenge - Play Now.

Its version 1 not version 2.
I am about to play the final now.
I think I'll be fielding my second string side so that I lose and win 50 M
Rather than winning and earning only 1 M
I should be 100m for the winners on that one, must be over the max payout.

Good to see that there'r more people taking interest in this database!
moutar I'd like to see your update(s), clubs do bid for my players btw.

Here's another update for my FC Utrecht squad.

Team: FC Utrecht
Season: 12/13
League: World League 1B
Final Position: 8
Cups: 5nd round for league, 7nd for FA
Average Attendance:24005
Biggest Win: 4-0 vs Necaxa
Biggest Defeat: 0 -2 vs Rubin Kazan
Top Goalscorer: Yanis Tafar 16 goals
Most Assists: Dries Mertens 19 assists
Highest Average Rating: Tiago Alves (7.16) 28 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Dries Mertens

When the season started I was afraid of possible regulation, but the season went great. However at the end of the season I was rather dissepointed not to get promoted. The last 10 games killed me, only getting 12 points and therefore missing the top 6 spot by 2 points...unbelieveble how I screwed up :)

Season 2013/2014 is now through till november. Promotion should be the target. My transferbudget is around 120mil, but each season I spend just a fraction of my transferbudget. Biggest problem is the slow increase in club stature, therefore alot of League 1 / Premier League players (and coaches) doen't want to sign with me.

My current squad should be about good enough to get promoted, goal scoring isn't going as smooth as I would like to

View attachment 190901

Here's another update from FC Utrecht:

After a dissapointing ending last season, missing promotion, this season had a great start. In februari FC Utrecht was still in 1st position and going for straight promotion. Well things turned out differently, just like previous seasons FC Utrecht had a long bad streak (this is something I seriously need to work on). We where able to finish 4th gaining promotion after all but I'm not fully satisfied.

A new stadium is build and hopefully this, combined with promotion, will enable me to make some great signings to do a decent job in the World Premier League...

Team: FC Utrecht (version v1)
Season: 13/14
League: World League 1A
Final Position: th
Cups: League Cup 4th round vs FC Lorient, FA Cup 5th round vs Suwon (this was embarrassing)
Average Attendance:23935
Biggest Win: 6-0 vs Albacate
Biggest Defeat: 1 -3 vs FC Lorient
Top Goalscorer: Yanis Tafar 27 goals
Most Assists: Matias Mirabeje 11 assists
Highest Average Rating: Stefan Bell, 7.50, 42 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Stefan Bell

View attachment 192428View attachment 192429View attachment 192430

started one as Celtic :) aren't in the bottom league but good enough for me

Here's another update from FC Utrecht:

After a dissapointing ending last season, missing promotion, this season had a great start. In februari FC Utrecht was still in 1st position and going for straight promotion. Well things turned out differently, just like previous seasons FC Utrecht had a long bad streak (this is something I seriously need to work on). We where able to finish 4th gaining promotion after all but I'm not fully satisfied.

A new stadium is build and hopefully this, combined with promotion, will enable me to make some great signings to do a decent job in the World Premier League...

Season: 13/14
League: World League 1A
Final Position: th
Cups: League Cup 4th round vs FC Lorient, FA Cup 5th round vs Suwon (this was embarrassing)
Average Attendance:23935
Biggest Win: 6-0 vs Albacate
Biggest Defeat: 1 -3 vs FC Lorient
Top Goalscorer: Yanis Tafar 27 goals
Most Assists: Matias Mirabeje 11 assists
Highest Average Rating: Stefan Bell, 7.50, 42 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Stefan Bell

View attachment 192428View attachment 192429View attachment 192430

Another year has passed for FC Utrecht. We just finished season 2014-2015, which was the first year in the World Premier League after gaining promotion each year row, except for season 2012-2013 (World League 1B). Here's a season summery:

Season: 14/15
League: World Premier League
Final Position: 4th
Cups: League Cup 3th round vs Club Africain, FA Cup Winners vs Barcelona (both teams missing 5 penalty's)
Average Attendance:31910
Biggest Win: 4-0 vs Cienciano
Biggest Defeat: 1 -3 vs Real Madrid
Top Goalscorer: Yanis Tafar 25 goals
Most Assists: Hulk 19 assists
Highest Average Rating: Marco Rossi, 7.34, 46 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Hulk

Unfortunatly I havn't developed a real gem through my youth system yet. I got some quite good young players but noone appears to be good enough for the first team yet...

Pictures and a transfer-update will follow soon!

just downloaded this looking forward to the challenge.. i will post who i decide to be

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

i asked it to pick a random team for and it chose Bate Borisov in world league 5

Got bored with FM and just saw this so i'll give it a go. One question is how do the regens work? Since no other country & league is loaded and the leagues are in australia, does every team generate australian regens?

Got bored with FM and just saw this so i'll give it a go. One question is how do the regens work? Since no other country & league is loaded and the leagues are in australia, does every team generate australian regens?
regens will be the correct nationality as they are based on the country the clubs stadium is in, i.e Old Trafford is in Manchester so most of Man Utd's regens will be English etc.

Does this work with any summer updates aswell or only 11.3?

Might give this a try later.

i have tried to download , i have saved it in the right folder and that. but when i load the game up and try to enable the save it has a caution sign saying load into editor then re-save it . can someone help because this loosk very good to play