World Pyramid Challenge - Play Now.

I'm really liking the set up of this.

Doing two saves with this database. Challenge save with Leeds as I support them and want to be world leaders.

Also doing a save with Inter, I fancied playing a quick one season to see how hard it is in the top division with so many world class teams. Sitting 4th with Inter, Chelsea are 23 games, 23 wins, its sickening.

what is this based on as hull team relagated from premiship last year not there but teams promoted from league 1 are

Ive taken over Defensor Sporting, due to their amazing pink kit ;)

edit: They dont have a high enough wage budget and they cant keep any of their good players so im going to try a different club :p

Last edited:
i am loving this DB!!! i took the liberty on adding a World Lower League Division too. A single division of 40 teams with no relegation, 10 automatic promotion places and an additional 20 spots in the play offs where 10 get promoted. it gives a chance for small teams to mix it up a bit. im in 2021/2022 season and still loving the format. nice Work!

Looks good, I will be having to give this a go tonight I think :)

Thanks very much for creating this database, i have so much fun with it!

Team: Blackpool
Season: 10/11
League: World League 4a
Final Position: 1
Cups: 2nd round for both cups
Average Attendance:13500
Biggest Win: 4-0 vs Bucaspor
Biggest Defeat: 0 -4 vs Ceara
Top Goalscorer: DJ Campbell 19 Goals
Most Assists: David Vaughan 13 assist
Highest Average Rating: Charlie Adam (7.36) 31 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Charlie Adam

Have 25 mil to spend so will try to get some quality player and see if i can get to league 2 straight away!

I'v got to agree this is a great database. I actually started in World League 3B instead of a League 4 team, but so far it's been realy enjoyable!

Team: FC Utrecht
Season: 10/11
League: World League 3B
Final Position: 3
Cups: 4nd round for league, 3nd for FA
Average Attendance:20337
Biggest Win: 0-5 vs FC Midtjyland
Biggest Defeat: 0 -2 vs Valladolid
Top Goalscorer: Ricky van Wolfswinkel 25 goals
Most Assists: Dries Mertens 15 assists
Highest Average Rating: Ricky van Wolfswinkel (7.35) 38 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Ricky van Wolfswinkel

I'm at nov 2011 now, my transferbudget is skyhigh (64mil, 3,5 at start of the game). This makes things easier on one side but also a bit twisted on the other side.

I'm 6th in League 2B now, after 13 games. And I survived World League Cup round 4.

Again thanks for this database, it's alot of fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello FMBase,

Here's another update on my journey to the World Premier League

Season: 11/12
League: World League 2B
Final Position: 5
Cups: 5nd round for league, 2nd for FA
Average Attendance:23065
Biggest Win: 0-6 vs FK Austria Wien
Biggest Defeat: 1 -5 vs Los Angeles (Galaxy)
Top Goalscorer: Dries Mertens 17
Most Assists: Dries Mertens 14 assists
Highest Average Rating: Dries Mertens (7.11) 45 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Dries Mertens

Utrecht promoted to League 1B, with likes of Atletico, Fenerbache, Porto & Rubin Kazan...It's a real tough league and I'd be happy if I can avoid regulation.

Again I'v got a tremendous transfer budget (+-70mil) but so does everyone due high League bonusses.

I love this download. I started as Forest and absolutely nailed divisions 4 and 3. Currently in 2 and 2nd nearly half way through. I assume we'll find our level in division 1. Premier might be pushing it. If you actually want me to post the full update I suppose I can.

Is it just me or does no-one ever bid for your players?

Taken charge of bielefeld in 3A. The prize money makes for good motivation, as you'll get loads of cash to buy better players and kill off higher leagues >;D
I only picked them because I did a 5 year save on normal FM..

BTW Has anyone tried this database with the free transfers database? The place goes mental.

Just won 2A with Forest now finishing a point ahead of Bordeaux. Am I doing really well or is this league just really easy??

Good to see that there'r more people taking interest in this database!
moutar I'd like to see your update(s), clubs do bid for my players btw.

Here's another update for my FC Utrecht squad.

Season: 12/13
League: World League 1B
Final Position: 8
Cups: 5nd round for league, 7nd for FA
Average Attendance:24005
Biggest Win: 4-0 vs Necaxa
Biggest Defeat: 0 -2 vs Rubin Kazan
Top Goalscorer: Yanis Tafar 16 goals
Most Assists: Dries Mertens 19 assists
Highest Average Rating: Tiago Alves (7.16) 28 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Dries Mertens

When the season started I was afraid of possible regulation, but the season went great. However at the end of the season I was rather dissepointed not to get promoted. The last 10 games killed me, only getting 12 points and therefore missing the top 6 spot by 2 points...unbelieveble how I screwed up :)

Season 2013/2014 is now through till november. Promotion should be the target. My transferbudget is around 120mil, but each season I spend just a fraction of my transferbudget. Biggest problem is the slow increase in club stature, therefore alot of League 1 / Premier League players (and coaches) doen't want to sign with me.

My current squad should be about good enough to get promoted, goal scoring isn't going as smooth as I would like to

View attachment 190901