Hi guys because version 3 is a disaster i making version 4 and i want someone if can test it before i upload it official..:)

Just finished a first season with Atletico Madrid using V2
- Won BBVA with over 10 points to Barca, Scoring 94 goals and around 20 against
- lost 2 games (instant result)
- Lost to Juventus in CL semi final (4-4 agg.)

Loaned two players for backup, nothing else regarding transfers.

Did some tweaks to the tactic
- Changed from fluid to very fluid
- Fullbacks to wingbacks(A)
- Regista to DLP(D)
- BBM to CM(S)
- CF to DLF(S)
- BPD to CD

Tactic looked pretty good. Vietto scoring 35 goals in 35 games

Last edited:
Has anyone tried this tactic with IF's instead of wingers, I need a tactic with IF's!

what performed better for you V2 or V4? also whats the main differences, love the tacs man :)

the differnces from v2 is that v4 has more assists from mid especially from the playmaker i mean the play is not only crosses and goal u will see more direct passes from mid.. and is more more solid than v2

at least you admit it when a 'in between' version is worse :p But v3 was still beter than a lot of tactics here, going to try v4 :)

Btw, for me this "v2" works better than the v2 you currently have in the OP. The version that works best for me has 11 team instructions, the one on the OP has 9.

Btw, for me this "v2" works better than the v2 you currently have in the OP. The version that works best for me has 11 team instructions, the one on the OP has 9.

Yeh but one guy posted results of him winning BPL first season with V2 9 instructions no OI, with Bournemouth

Started another save (AC Milan) with the tweaks i made to V2, seems to work pretty good.

Sitting on top of Serie A, not done any transfers

request

V4 is good for me(H)..I using it on SOTON and now a get 1st place in BPL!!:D

Can you make tactic using AMC?like 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1..

Thanks..

V4 is good for me(H)..I using it on SOTON and now a get 1st place in BPL!!:D

Can you make tactic using AMC?like 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1..

Thanks..

I have it in my mind about 4-2-3-1..we will see

I'm still using V1 and it's so far the best tactic I've tried in FM16. I'm curious to try V2 but I'm also a lil bit timorous to change a very performing tactic that's finally fully assimilated...

I'm still using V1 and it's so far the best tactic I've tried in FM16. I'm curious to try V2 but I'm also a lil bit timorous to change a very performing tactic that's finally fully assimilated...

v1 v2 v4 are good tactics...v4 in statistics i have done is the best ...but if u like v1 stay with v1 !! :)