v2 is still great mate, im not complaining! im winning.. Im gonna try and use all 3 versions, to confuse oposition ;)

with version 3 i dont know why but something is wrong btw TFFs test database really sucks i did so many tests and i had like 100+ points in 49 matches 60 G.A and when i start a game with stoke i lost every game hahaha..

Stellas, maybe it's because any testing in a custom database and the real game are different things and they serve different purpose... haven't you though about it? ;) and maybe if you want to win everything with Stoke then your tactic should get score 130+ Pts and 100+ GD or even more in TFFs testing database? ;)

All testing database's are worth nothing(with all respect to the creators) always test a tactic with underdogs in few different levels, if it work with bad teams it will work for big boys;)

All testing database's are worth nothing(with all respect to the creators) always test a tactic with underdogs in few different levels, if it work with bad teams it will work for big boys;)

totally agree!!!

I dont know why but my posts keep getting denied ... :( i had a detailed description about how vers 1(the one you uploaded before vers3) worked for me wonders...but got denied couldnt post it ... :'(

I dont know why but my posts keep getting denied ... :( i had a detailed description about how vers 1(the one you uploaded before vers3) worked for me wonders...but got denied couldnt post it ... :'(

Also for me V1 is working great!

wow

i have no idea how that happened. I am in Championship (year is 2020). I completely dominated the game and half time was 5-0.

I am using WW2 version 1 with OI. Amazing!

PS: I am sitting on top of championship 3 points clear of Derby and been using the same tactic since the begining of this season.
View attachment 149176

Hi guys, maybe already someone have asked this but:
-Who takes corners?
-Which match preparation do you use?
-Individual trainning roles?

The Version 1 you posted separately with the Deep Lying Playmaker and OI's is out of this world, spurs second season and im on some ridiculous streak without losing, not to mention first year being in the champions league and beating Barcelona 6-1 on aggregate, will post screenshots when im finished season