u will see.. i do tests now and i think that is better than all versions but i want to do many test before upload it

the much awaited v3 - need it desperately, the AI seems to have cracked it. My Liverpool side 17/18 is stuttering to another title win on V1 but drawing a lot at home and no longer dominating possession.

the much awaited v3 - need it desperately, the AI seems to have cracked it. My Liverpool side 17/18 is stuttering to another title win on V1 but drawing a lot at home and no longer dominating possession.

the new one propably will be without O/I

V3 does not really work for me sadly.. I prefer v2 :p

In tests i didnt saw differences with O/I...

Oh ok even better then! Still using the version with the Deep Lying Playmaker and on a 15 win streak with tottenham second season only 2 transfers, so will stick with it seeing as its working :)

Stellas which one do you think is the best tactic? Because I have seen that you present V3 in the OP but you recommend V2.
I'm having very good results with V1, so I'm not sure to abandon it... Do you think that it's certainly the worst one?

Could it be an idea to use all 3 variations? To mix things up? V2 working OK but im struggling to score goals! I have many many chances but players seems to struggle to find openings! Alot of shots are blocked and/or from distance.

Stellas which one do you think is the best tactic? Because I have seen that you present V3 in the OP but you recommend V2.
I'm having very good results with V1, so I'm not sure to abandon it... Do you think that it's certainly the worst one?

with version 3 i dont know why but something is wrong btw TFFs test database really sucks i did so many tests and i had like 100+ points in 49 matches 60 G.A and when i start a game with stoke i lost every game hahaha..

version 2 is the best

Could it be an idea to use all 3 variations? To mix things up? V2 working OK but im struggling to score goals! I have many many chances but players seems to struggle to find openings! Alot of shots are blocked and/or from distance.

v2 is the best version...i cant do something more to make it better i tried but when u fix attack..defense going worst and the opposite...