I just finished the test and this tactic is really good. I've followed the advice found in this thread and prepared for every game using defensive positioning and the overall training was balanced. I was on holiday between games and have played every game with instant result using the 'advice' play for the win.

I picked Palace because they're predicted 14th before the season and I wanted to find out how good the tactic actually was and experience it myself

I'll talk about my transfers first, I made one permanent signing and 2 loan signing, one in the summer and one in January. I also sold a few players but that's not important.

Here are the transfers

Results then, as you can see we won the league, but did very badly in the cup competitions. Here's the final league table. I've noticed a few things about this tactic during the league campaign:

1. The defence is very bad, I used defensive positioning before every game but we still conceded 59 goals which is the fourth lowest defence in the league. League table sorted on goals conceded.

2. The attack is very good, we scored 81 goals, which was by far the best within the competition. League table sorted on goals scored.

3. The wingers are very important. Bolasie scored 12 goals and assisted 14 in 36 league games while Sako scored 14 goals and assisted 13 in 33 league games. Also, Rémy scored 31 goals in 35 league games which means that as long as you get a good striker in he'll score you goals. I kept the striker role as CF for the entire season. Here are the full player stats.

I feel like this tactic needs some more defensive stability, does anyone have a solution for that?

Also here is the team I which I think is the strongest and I played for the majority of the season.

Man you won premier league with crystal palace...i mean what do u want more? hahahah :p

I just finished the test and this tactic is really good. I've followed the advice found in this thread and prepared for every game using defensive positioning and the overall training was balanced. I was on holiday between games and have played every game with instant result using the 'advice' play for the win.

I picked Palace because they're predicted 14th before the season and I wanted to find out how good the tactic actually was and experience it myself

I'll talk about my transfers first, I made one permanent signing and 2 loan signing, one in the summer and one in January. I also sold a few players but that's not important.

Here are the transfers

Results then, as you can see we won the league, but did very badly in the cup competitions. Here's the final league table. I've noticed a few things about this tactic during the league campaign:

1. The defence is very bad, I used defensive positioning before every game but we still conceded 59 goals which is the fourth lowest defence in the league. League table sorted on goals conceded.

2. The attack is very good, we scored 81 goals, which was by far the best within the competition. League table sorted on goals scored.

3. The wingers are very important. Bolasie scored 12 goals and assisted 14 in 36 league games while Sako scored 14 goals and assisted 13 in 33 league games. Also, Rémy scored 31 goals in 35 league games which means that as long as you get a good striker in he'll score you goals. I kept the striker role as CF for the entire season. Here are the full player stats.

I feel like this tactic needs some more defensive stability, does anyone have a solution for that?

Also here is the team I which I think is the strongest and I played for the majority of the season.

Good results, but you are absolutely right about the defence. It kinda sucks. The only reason for this is the midfield. I have tried a lot of new midfield pairs, no interested results so far. I hope everyone will continue looking for a new midfield.

I know it's an amazing achievement but the goals conceded do worry me!

take good defenders and quick..btw in tests with other tactis before 4-5 days this had the best defence in away games and overall

take good defenders and quick..btw in tests with other tactis before 4-5 days this had the best defence in away games and overall

Oh yeah I see, the FM Serbia test, was that with v2 or v1?

Can you give me the downloadlink for v1, I want to try that tactic with Crystal Palace too and I can't find it here.

this link that i have now is the version 1 i remove version 2 yesterday cause need some fixes :)

View attachment 150651

Just quick request can you guys try this formation I have done? I think its pretty good, needs some fine tweaking

Let me know your results its far from perfect but had some good results in my testing

EDIT: Its actually awful

Last edited:
Crystal Palace Test v1

So, I just got done testing v1 and it hasn't went as well as v2. I did the same with transfers as for v2 and have done the same match preparation and team training.

This time however i've finished 6th with 66 points, 7 points less than the v2 tactic, which all things considered isn't a massive difference. This also shows how much luck we had in the first test with other teams underperforming in the league. Here's the full league table.

Defensively v1 is much better, we had the 9th best defense which isn't great but since we're a side expected to finish near the relegation zone it's not bad. We shipped 48 goals, 11 less than the first test.

Attackingwise the tactic is a bit worse than v2, we scored 66 goals which is the fourth best in the league. This still is quite a bit off the first test where we scored 81 goals.

The tactic also seems to have quite a big difference in performance when playing home or away. This can be seen in the home table and the away table.

The cups were once again quite ****, however a 0-6 win at Stoke was very surprising and caught me off-guard.

Performance-wise Bolasie stepped up again with 13 goals and 17 assists in 39 games, while Sako wasn't really on top off his game with 10 goals and 8 assists in 37 games. Rémy played 41 games and scored 35 goals so the striker did his job extremely well and isn't a point of interest.

I've seen a lot of people talk about midfielders scoring quite a lot with this tactic but i've not noticed that. Cabaye and Ledley who are my two main midfielders scored 4 and 3 respectively, which is not nearly enough to compete.

I reckon i'll go for the v2 but I might wait until stellas has finished tweaking. Still, this is a good tactic and with the right team you can easily overperform. Finishing 6th while not really paying attention and instant resulting every game with Crystal Palace is very good.

So, I just got done testing v1 and it hasn't went as well as v2. I did the same with transfers as for v2 and have done the same match preparation and team training.

This time however i've finished 6th with 66 points, 7 points less than the v2 tactic, which all things considered isn't a massive difference. This also shows how much luck we had in the first test with other teams underperforming in the league. Here's the full league table.

Defensively v1 is much better, we had the 9th best defense which isn't great but since we're a side expected to finish near the relegation zone it's not bad. We shipped 48 goals, 11 less than the first test.

Attackingwise the tactic is a bit worse than v2, we scored 66 goals which is the fourth best in the league. This still is quite a bit off the first test where we scored 81 goals.

The tactic also seems to have quite a big difference in performance when playing home or away. This can be seen in the home table and the away table.

The cups were once again quite ****, however a 0-6 win at Stoke was very surprising and caught me off-guard.

Performance-wise Bolasie stepped up again with 13 goals and 17 assists in 39 games, while Sako wasn't really on top off his game with 10 goals and 8 assists in 37 games. Rémy played 41 games and scored 35 goals so the striker did his job extremely well and isn't a point of interest.

I've seen a lot of people talk about midfielders scoring quite a lot with this tactic but i've not noticed that. Cabaye and Ledley who are my two main midfielders scored 4 and 3 respectively, which is not nearly enough to compete.

I reckon i'll go for the v2 but I might wait until stellas has finished tweaking. Still, this is a good tactic and with the right team you can easily overperform. Finishing 6th while not really paying attention and instant resulting every game with Crystal Palace is very good.

U play instant result or simulate result?

U play instant result or simulate result?

When I normally play the game I just watch every game but it would take a very long time to finish the season if it's just a test save. I used the simulate match option with a 'game plan' to test the tactic

Team instructions

Can someone possibly upload pics of the team instructions please as cant download the tactics for some bizarre reason

Can someone possibly upload pics of the team instructions please as cant download the tactics for some bizarre reason

Ill upload the new version today ;) btw the link is working for download

What will u change? I just starting second season with Cottbus.. will it be much better than v2?? So I wait

u will see.. i do tests now and i think that is better than all versions but i want to do many test before upload it