I think is very crucial the match training=Def.Position. I have conceded 0 goals in my last 7 games with ACMilan and I have scored 19!!!

Great job, very strong tactic

Twra etoimazw kai to version 2 ekei na deis...:p

i know i might be getting off topic but i read almost all the tactic posts and since noone mentioned(or at least i didnt happen to see) if the "show onto weaker foot" OI does work on no matter what foot has the opposition(weak,strong,either e.t.c) i wanted to ask if anyone has an opinion about the subject :)

i know i might be getting off topic but i read almost all the tactic posts and since noone mentioned(or at least i didnt happen to see) if the "show onto weaker foot" OI does work on no matter what foot has the opposition(weak,strong,either e.t.c) i wanted to ask if anyone has an opinion about the subject :)

If u want my opinion works to wingers but not for inside forwards the weaker foot instruction...its not so big deal btw :)

Hi guys

Really promising comments and results with this tactic! Hoping to try it out on FM Touch, I have two questions though if you could please help:

a) Is it likely to work on Touch (I only have it as a standalone and not on PC/Mac/Linux)

b) Are there any specific player/team instructions that people would be kind enough to upload please?

HUGE thanks in advance :)

Guys WW2 Version 2 is here with new O/I in the first page ...Its a real beast enjoy!! :)

Credit to Jonnysnipe for these OIs ha (the weaker foot part)

Is that the only change?

no has several changes inside now its really OP i will upload now pic from TFF test

Last edited:
Will give an update later 12 game sin my first season with MK dons in prem sitting 1st

Hey everyone, it's amazing to hear that this is such a good tactic, well done OP :). Unfortunately, I am unable to download the tactic at this moment. Could someone please be tell me what the mentality, team shape and team instructions of this formation are? Thanks in advance!!

etsi pisteuw k egw thanks gia to susthma k gia to comment!!!ksekinhsa me to susthma sou alla meta to 5o mats stis arxes ths season(premier league) giati auto pou eixa dn travouse k epsaxna kati kalutero k epeidh isws dn eixa tous pio katallhlous paiktes dn travhkse para polu twra tha kanw kana 2 metagrafes kales gia na eimai se oles tis theseis komple kai tha pai3w me to vers 2 k tha s pw an exei diafora k pws paei!

Time for my in depth feedback, I like to break away from TFF tactics though I appreciate his work its nice to have a change and this tactic is a good change.

Last update I did I was top with MK Dons (Predicted 24th) at the half way point in the Championship season. During the second half of the season we tailed off a bit and lost 3 in a row at one point but this is too be expected as our team was one of the worst in the division. WE WON, albeit by a few points, Derby won 11 out of their last 12 games to make it tight. One thing I will say is this tactic has the Striker scoring! I loaned Andre Silva (if you are Championship I recommend him highly) from Porto and he tore up the league finishing top scorer with 33 in 46 I think, see screenshots below:
View attachment 151113View attachment 151112

So then came the transfer window before the Premier League season, I decided to buy smart and looked for players who had already had BPL experience, mostly players who had been relegated but with some added bonuses like Jesse Lingard and also Weigl from Dortmund (was transfer listed, crazy), I had to fill up two positions with loanees again James Wilson as the striker of choice this time and a centre back from Monaco.

After 12 games I find myself top of the table, I am shocked by this my team is not strong but we are performing so well, this is with the new version and OIs, training is on balanced and Def. Positioning (ManUnited20 will ask), also James Wilson is on 11 goals in 12 games proving once again the striker does score in this tactic. More screenies below:
View attachment 151111View attachment 151110

EDIT: Just realised in my team lineup there I am missing 2 starters, usually have Lamine Kone (Ex Sunderland) in for McFad at Centre Back and usually have Billy Jones (Ex Sunderland) at Right back instead of Spence

Next update at the end of the season, hoping for a top 6 finish now, but top 10 would still do me.

Could someone upload v1 of this tactic? I would like to try JonnySnipe tweak. :)

Amazing tactic man! Btw, how do you guys feel about not using a tactic you made yourself...? I must say it feels kinda weird, it feels like you just copy and paste something and don't do anything yourself... but it's a great tactic tho.