Trying this with Soton in 2017 (just taken over the club) and it looks really interesting.

Which prefered foot should the IFs have?

Using the special edition tactic with chelsea, wone the premiere league and champions league, my strikers are martial and dybala and its embarrasing to say they only have 23 goals between them, most of my goals com from wingers hazard (35goals), ousmane dembele(26 goals) and willian (17goals) any tips on how to get my strikers scoring more? Or better yet, any striker recommendations?

Using the special edition tactic with chelsea, wone the premiere league and champions league, my strikers are martial and dybala and its embarrasing to say they only have 23 goals between them, most of my goals com from wingers hazard (35goals), ousmane dembele(26 goals) and willian (17goals) any tips on how to get my strikers scoring more? Or better yet, any striker recommendations?

for me " tick down shoot less often" in instruction player for striker

I'm still using original V1 and it's simply amazing. I won a Serie A title, a Coppa Italia and a Italian Supercup with Venezia in 2023 (at the beginning of the game i was in Italian Serie D, the 4th level, with no professional players) and I reached Champions League's semifinal. Now I'm in March 2024 and I'm 11 point ahead of the second, still running for Champions League (won at Bernabeu in group stage and expelled Man City in round of 16) and in Coppa Italia's final.
Defence is extraordinarily solid and the stricker scores tons of goals. Sometimes wings are not constant but nothing dramatic.

Stella's I haven't tried this new one yet, do you think that is decisively better than V1? Cause I can't get enough of V1... :D

Oh and I forgot that I reached World Cup final with Denmark in 2022, I lost only on penalties against France!

Ela re patrida...na s po pio version einai kalitero??auto to teleutaio??

Cn you show some screensof your line up and results ??
I'm still using original V1 and it's simply amazing. I won a Serie A title, a Coppa Italia and a Italian Supercup with Venezia in 2023 (at the beginning of the game i was in Italian Serie D, the 4th level, with no professional players) and I reached Champions League's semifinal. Now I'm in March 2024 and I'm 11 point ahead of the second, still running for Champions League (won at Bernabeu in group stage and expelled Man City in round of 16) and in Coppa Italia's final.
Defence is extraordinarily solid and the stricker scores tons of goals. Sometimes wings are not constant but nothing dramatic.

Stella's I haven't tried this new one yet, do you think that is decisively better than V1? Cause I can't get enough of V1... :D

which one is the last tactic ? the best tactic ?

Cn you show some screensof your line up and results ??

I'm not at home this weekend, I try to post something tomorrow evening. I can tell you that in 2023 I have many regens, but as real players I have Marco Moscati and Filippo De Col as RB (look at them to understand how much this tactic can overrate players), Lucas Hernandez, Abdou Diakhate, Roberto Gagliardini, Nikolai Laursen, Matheus Pereira and Gerson.

so is it best to have a f9 or dlf for this tactic then?