Worst Premiership Player!

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Just like to know who you think is the worst footballer currently playing in the Premiership.In my opinion it is Emmanuel Eboue,he is still overrated even though people don't rate him.

Hard to say really.

Personally I think the worst striker in the Prem is Nicklas Bendtner. He misses about 5 chances to every goal he scores.
Overall player, i can't really think of one particular player.

Just like to know who you think is the worst footballer currently playing in the Premiership.In my opinion it is Emmanuel Eboue,he is still overrated even though people don't rate him.

emmanuel eboue is a good player, just a bad attitude.

dindane is the worst player that starts games.

Titus Bramble worst player. Worst striker, I agree, is Nicklas Bendtner.

Well in terms of quality Bendtner and Eboue are nowhere near the worst. they maybe are the most over rated.

worst player in the premiership has to be tal ben haim

Lol, to think that Chelsea signed him...

Robbie Savage is probably the most useless Premiership player of all time after Ade Akinbiyi but at the moment there arent really any completely shocking players.

berbatov worst striker in prem 30 mill and totally ****!
but i think the worst player in prem this year is carragher! hes had a shocker of a season! rio quite close behind! thats out of the top 4 the other teams don`t matter there just there to make up the numbers.lolXD

Berbatov gets a lot of undeserved criticism. Idiot.
worst player in the premier league is probably hulls fourth choice centre back.

kinger calm it. but i agree with most of wa youve said espescially collocini pffft.

Ben haim is shocking, did you see him at city, he lost us easy games with his staring into space, i also believe that charles itandje is pretty terrible, dont forget garry o connor aswell

Berbatov gets a lot of undeserved criticism. Idiot.
worst player in the premier league is probably hulls fourth choice centre back.

it was my opion idiot ! take your head out of your **** for a min and u might get that! for 30mill he is **** fact!

Back