Worst Premiership Player!

Firstly, i have to say LOL after reading some of the comments on this thread, I know they are peoples opinions but some are just plain stupid. Secondly, people naming high profile players such as Berbatov, Bendtner, Ballack etc, are you on drugs? Why would Man Utd pay 30M for the worst player in the premiership? Bendtner is improving all the time, people forget he is still young and maturing. Ballack? Yes he is past it, but he's still better than alot. And to brand these as the 'worst player(s)' is quite funny to be honest. You will proberly find the worst player rotting in the reserves somewhere that no-ones heard of.
Rant concluded.

Worst players that play regularly for there clubs:

Goalkeeper: Boaz Myhill
Defender: Paul McShane
Midfielder: Michael Brown
Striker: Bobby Zamora

I have to disagree with Myhill being the worst regular GK in the prem. He makes some great saves, the issue is he has a poor defence to help him out.

I have to disagree with Myhill being the worst regular GK in the prem. He makes some great saves, the issue is he has a poor defence to help him out.

Can you name another one who starts regularly?
I could only think of him and Thomas Sorenson.

I don't think either are the worst starting goalkeepers in the Prem, they may play for generally worse sides but there is probably a mid-table team who has a GK with less ability than the two you mentioned. I'll get back to you on that one :P

I disagree with Michael Brown being the worst midfielder that plays regularly.

I think Kevin Prince Boateng is worse than him. As is Richard Hughes just to name two.
Also I know him, so I have to disagree :P

Boateng wasn't given a chance at Spurs so i can see why you would say that but now he's playing regularly for Pompy you can see he has the talent. And i mentioned i based it on players who are starting often, Richard Hughes has made 1 appearence this season.

Well Michael Brown still isn't the worst. I think he's better than Faye (Stoke), but i respect your opinion JDY. You've given your reasoning and although I disagree, i respect it.

Any Hull defender, Any Liverpool striker bar Torres (Kuyt is a winger), Eboue, Obi Mikel, Ben Foster, Lucas, Anderson, Bendther, Hibbert,

The worst...............................probably Voronin

I think your being very harsh to everyone you mentioned especially anderson:@ except the hull defenders.

Back