Worst Premiership Player!

berba is an absolutely amazing player, reminds me of Ibrahimovic but more skillfull passer if not less powerful. brings others into play, he holds the ball up etc, the perfect foil for rooney... i bet england would prefer berba to heskey!

hmm if you were saying the worst player in the EPL then it would be for a newly promoted team or Hull/Pompey/ relegation fodder... but the most overated is John Terry, i mean, he's a big centre half, no nonsence etc but cos he is england captain he gets played up as 'JT THE SUPERMAN' etc., he is prone to getting injured out of his own stupidity, and Jonathan Woodgate would have been a better player if he could have kept himself injury free.

the worst? Paul McShane?

most underated would go to Andy Reid. brilliant player, can't believe Trap overlooks him for Eire, and plays paul mc ****** shane at the back sometimes.

Still does not make him the worst premiership player.

Richard Kingson or Danny Pugh.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Lmao, nice spot there Andid..

Yeh Berbatov is a great player but saying hes like tevez who works his socks off? are you trying to make me laugh myself to death? Berbatov is a good player pretty lazy but his intelligence on the pitch makes up for it big time and love the all the over head kicks and little flicks:).

on topic - i would of said bendtner is the worst premierleague player if you created this thread two years ago but not now because hes definately improved alot and he is a vital part of the arsenal squad now can cover a host of positions when needed.

Bendtner can cover a host of positions? Striker and RM(very poorly).

Bendtner can cover a host of positions? Striker and RM(very poorly).

St, RM and LM if necessary.

And about poorly. You are wrong, he has improved greatly and can now actually cross and dribble so when he plays on the wings he can actually perform.

Ballack can you read It Says Worst player in the premiership and in my eyes thats walcott far over hyped by arsenal fans bcus the only one really wearing englands colours from arsenal

I agree with Redrup about Bendtner on the wings. But i still think he is complete and utter rubbish up front. Also about the Berbatov thing, hes a great player, but he has to be in the mood. Like the Champions League game when he came on for Owen, those kinds of performances made us sign him. But then when he doesn't play like that, everybody criticizes him. He is definately one of the best strikers in the Premier League, but nowhere near as prolific as Manchester United fans expected him to be when we signed him.

Ballack can you read It Says Worst player in the premiership and in my eyes thats walcott far over hyped by arsenal fans bcus the only one really wearing englands colours from arsenal

I find this laughable to be honest. The only bad thing about Walcott is that he is quite injury prone at the moment.

You can't really call top 4 players the worst in the prem...

oO) You have quite the cheek Walcott is still only 20 if you havent noticed. Hes put in a number of encouraging performances over the years. Im sure chelski dont have many or any 20 year olds in an leading international squad that have scored a hat-trick at international level.....some people XD

lucas or berbatov. only brazilian that cant control and pass a ball and berbatov is just as bad as the shevchenko signing.

What the **** are you two on about? Lucas and Berbatov are not the worst players you idiots, do you know anything about football?

What the **** are you two on about? Lucas and Berbatov are not the worst players you idiots, do you know anything about football?

They are opinions. You need to chill.

I think Lucas is a pile of **** too, you going to snap at me?

Apologies. No player in the top 4 can be the worst player in the prem. Ok is this better: guys, why would you say they are the worst players in the league?

Rich. you thanked Gunner500 for a post where he told me not to call people idiots. i guess when its your player its different. Agree with the sentiment though.

They are opinions. You need to chill.

I think Lucas is a pile of **** too, you going to snap at me?

I understand that they're opinions. No, Lucas isn't great infact he is quite poor but he is getting better and he isn't the worst player in the league by a long shot. But thats my opinion as well.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Rich. you thanked Gunner500 for a post where he told me not to call people idiots. i guess when its your player its different. Agree with the sentiment though.

My bad, sorry guys :)

Back