Worst Premiership Player!

Admittedly Dindane is absolutely useless - The man cannot hit a barn door but he is not the worst player in the prem. Probably one of Hull's defenders.

Admittedly Dindane is absolutely useless - The man cannot hit a barn door but he is not the worst player in the prem. Probably one of Hull's defenders.
He played 1 game, yeah he missed some sitters, it means nothing, if your going to judge a player on one game then you know nothing about football.

it was my opion idiot ! take your head out of your **** for a min and u might get that! for 30mill he is **** fact!
It was a stupid opinion.
The stupid bit was really aimed at the rest of your post which was too moronic to actually properly reply to.

Berbatov is good, he reminds me of tevez, doesnt score loads of goals but works his socks off, theres nothing wrong with having a player like that, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i personally think liverpool are a pile of **** but thats my opinion

tbh this thread was only gonna cause arguments and well....

My point is I can't see Dindane doing anything right, what is it - he has started 1 and been sub 2/3 times? And scored once against Carlisle... He has missed some real sitters and personally I'm not a fan. As we have established, it's personal opinion.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Berbatov is good, he reminds me of tevez, doesnt score loads of goals but works his socks off, theres nothing wrong with having a player like that, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i personally think liverpool are a pile of **** but thats my opinion

For christs sake not this again, you just have something against Liverpool cos you know by the end of the season you'll be qualified for the Europa League where you belong. But that's just my opinion of course ;)

i hope you dont mean chasing defenders down as for that he is probably one of the worst but he is getting better. Certainly not the worst in the premiership though.

Ben haim is shocking, did you see him at city, he lost us easy games with his staring into space, i also believe that charles itandje is pretty terrible, dont forget garry o connor aswell
Yeah he was useless for you but he's been solid for Portsmouth so far, they've just been unlucky in games for example against Bolton at home, he nearly scored but Jaaskelainen made an amazing save from his header, and then idiot Nadir Belhadj tried to skin a player in our own area and he got tackled, forcing Ben Haim to make a bad last ditch tackle and make him look like the bad guy. He's been good for us, just sucked for you and Chelsea

im also a big fan of berba

when he is on form hes very good

great first touch and vision

Lool have you ever watched him play before?

For christs sake not this again, you just have something against Liverpool cos you know by the end of the season you'll be qualified for the Europa League where you belong. But that's just my opinion of course ;)
Well at the moment it looks like Liverpool be in the Europa League so I would keep quiet ;)

Lmao, nice spot there Andid..

Yeh Berbatov is a great player but saying hes like tevez who works his socks off? are you trying to make me laugh myself to death? Berbatov is a good player pretty lazy but his intelligence on the pitch makes up for it big time and love the all the over head kicks and little flicks:).

on topic - i would of said bendtner is the worst premierleague player if you created this thread two years ago but not now because hes definately improved alot and he is a vital part of the arsenal squad now can cover a host of positions when needed.

Last edited:
Well at the moment it looks like Liverpool be in the Europa League so I would keep quiet ;)

Haha valid point, don't worry by the end of the season we'll be there with a great run of form starting at Anfield tomorrow ;)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

that chap tiger was cleary being sarcastic

Well you do never know with him lol

Knowing him i doubt he was.
He claimed tevez was an attacking midfielder.-_-

back on topic lads... i'd have to say Jo, bought for 18m, not even worth a penny in my opinion

Titus Bramble worst player. Worst striker, I agree, is Nicklas Bendtner.

BRAMBLE?!?!?! He was awful at Newcastle, but then again so is everyone. He has been immense for us and would walk into your team. The worst Prem player has to be Andy Griffin.

Well, I'd like to see him try. I'd rather have Coloccini and Taylor any day. Griffin was solid for us but has gone off since then.

It was a stupid opinion.
The stupid bit was really aimed at the rest of your post which was too moronic to actually properly reply to.

and yet you are replying how moronic! p.s if you think my opion is wrong thats fine but calling someone an idiot because you disagree with them is wrong.hense the response. also its always manu fans that can`t take it in the first post he believes eboue is the worst thats his opion and im not going to call him anything as its his choice.

How is replying to someone you disagree with moronic. Your talking rubbish about man united fans you can't just say all united fans can't take it (take what?), all united fans and all fans are different. I'm not going to argue with you on this thread anymore because were ruining it.

Just realised what you meant by replying to you. i still haven't properly replied to the really moronic part of that post where you claimed carregher was the worst player for a top 4 team and rio the second worst.

Last edited:
Back