Worst Premiership Player!

Richard Kingson or Danny Pugh.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Bendtner can cover a host of positions? Striker and RM(very poorly).

Just shows you how much you watch arsenal tbh, Yes bendtner is **** i cant argue with that but if this thread was about who improved the most from last season bendtner will win hands down.

I'd rather have bendtner over n'gog thats for sure?

shut ur face **** my opinion thats what its all about. i know football alot thats all i live for u have your opinion and ill have mine.

Yea I understand that, sorry I had a go- just a bit of frustration thats all because I genuinely think Lucas has improved a fair bit this season... Don't want to have an argument with you :)

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Just shows you how much you watch arsenal tbh, Yes bendtner is **** i cant argue with that but if this thread was about who improved the most from last season bendtner will win hands down.

I'd rather have bendtner over n'gog thats for sure?

Haha I'd rather Bendtner over N'Gog as well!

ok i dont think lucas is the best but to say he is the worst is well over the top, this website is about opinions so cjackson11 is right, and to all those saying berbatov is rubbish, thats a stupid thing to say, i would rather have him than any liverpool striker other than torres, i would also take him over bendtner as well

shut your face *****!!! my opinion if you dont like it come complain to me yourself. i havent slammed people who have said ballack so leave it out.

and on the topic of liverpool players n'gog is a waste of space and babel is possibly the worst dutch player to play in the premiership.

I just apologised!!

Lucas isn't the worst. He is certainly not the best but he can't be THAT bad if he is playing regularly for Liverpool, who I believe came second last season...

shut your face *****!!! my opinion if you dont like it come complain to me yourself. i havent slammed people who have said ballack so leave it out.

and on the topic of liverpool players n'gog is a waste of space and babel is possibly the worst dutch player to play in the premiership.
Your out of order. you swore at him in your first reply. he apoligised when i would have told you to shut the **** up. and now youve replyed to the same qoute with even worse language. If you don't want to get called stupid don't say stupid things.

Back on topic please, less of the insults, opinion is opinion, leave it at that.

i also think that afonso alves was pretty terrible and mohamed shawky, dont forget julio santa cruz

The opening poster said current Premiership Players.

Afonso and Shawky aren't in the EPL now.

But yes, God awful.

I'd say probably Paul Mcshane

Afonso plays for a Middle East team now I think.

how can any1 call players like lucas, ballack, berbatov, bednter, carragher and eboue the worst prem players, i know it is peoples opinions and they are well within there rights to hold them, but i think some people just say them to cause an argument, i know i am a very argumentive person, but i have never posted something to cause an argument just my real opinion

anyway back on topic,

i think the worst player is probaly some reserve team youngster at a club none of us have ever seen play properly, but out of all the starters in the premiership it has to be didane, i know he has only played one game, but still he was awful

yeah qatar who the **** goes and plays there
Anyway ibrahima sonko, andy griffin michael tonge titus bramble rory delap (apart from those stupid throwins he is rubbish) Aaron Mokoena

look its jackson11 here i didnt mean to publish that twice my internet shut down and i didnt know it published my first relpy. i apoligise also and leave it at that.

how can any1 call players like lucas, ballack, berbatov, bednter, carragher and eboue the worst prem players, i know it is peoples opinions and they are well within there rights to hold them, but i think some people just say them to cause an argument, i know i am a very argumentive person, but i have never posted something to cause an argument just my real opinion

anyway back on topic,

i think the worst player is probaly some reserve team youngster at a club none of us have ever seen play properly, but out of all the starters in the premiership it has to be didane, i know he has only played one game, but still he was awful

Couldnt of asked for a better comment mate.

nice to see some decent people on here.

i also think that kevin prince boateng is awful

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

im decent and i agree with his opinion, discussion is not real without opinions

i also think that kevin prince boateng is awful

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

im decent and i agree with his opinion, discussion is not real without opinions

he has been playing quite well since he joined pompey. all he needed was first team football.

i think boateng has actually played really well for portsmouth, he has looked very lively and one of there better players this season, he was never really given a chance at spurs

he stands out in that team though, also john utaka has to be up there as one of the worst

Back