Worst Premiership Player!

I think Kanu has to be up there with the worst of them

lets be fair, how good was kanu at arsenal, he was very good, just unlucky to be in " the side" with henry, bergkamp, wiltord, pire and many more, if he played for a lesser prem side, he would of been one of the greats of prem football

That was a few years ago though, he can't even get regular football at Portsmouth atm!!

know one does actually know hes real age though haha. he could be like 40 hes going to struggle isent he.

i also think that joey o brien at bolton is awful and i cant deny that gunnar nielsen at man city is awful, his faroese nationality sums it all up

He isn't the worst player in the league but Andriy Voronin is hideous.

slightly harsh, i am sure that we cant hold coming from the faroese islands against him

they have to be one of the worst out there, think about it do any good players come out of countries like moldova, liechenstein and san marino and andorra etc etc, back on topic i also think that emile heskey is shocking, most over rated player going

i have always stated heskey has to be in the england team, it is so important for south africa, heskey is the missing piece in the jigsaw

i have always stated heskey has to be in the england team, it is so important for south africa, heskey is the missing piece in the jigsaw

reports saying if chelsea are given the go ahead to buy players in january heskey could be on hes way to stamford bridge.

well done parker_rangers_1873 you have expressed a point totally off topic, they mite well be over rated, but this is about worst prem player, not who you dnt like

reports saying if chelsea are given the go ahead to buy players in january heskey could be on hes way to stamford bridge.

That would probably be the worst career move he could make. He would never get a game. If he did go to Stamford Bridge, there is no way he'd be going to South Africa. Darrent Bent would be waving at him from the plane window.

with drogba going to the african cup of nations for 2 months tho, chelsea will be in need of a target man, and it is not like heskey is getting much game time now is it,

No but he would get about 6 games in January, then Feb March April May (The most important months of the season in world cup year) there is no hope of getting in the squad.

Ferdinand has had a shocker of a start, some blackburn players too

i also think that kevin prince boateng is awful

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

im decent and i agree with his opinion, discussion is not real without opinions
I respect your opinion, but I must say, Boateng has been class for Portsmouth so far, and has scored 2 good goals :)

Firstly, i have to say LOL after reading some of the comments on this thread, I know they are peoples opinions but some are just plain stupid. Secondly, people naming high profile players such as Berbatov, Bendtner, Ballack etc, are you on drugs? Why would Man Utd pay 30M for the worst player in the premiership? Bendtner is improving all the time, people forget he is still young and maturing. Ballack? Yes he is past it, but he's still better than alot. And to brand these as the 'worst player(s)' is quite funny to be honest. You will proberly find the worst player rotting in the reserves somewhere that no-ones heard of.
Rant concluded.

Worst players that play regularly for there clubs:

Goalkeeper: Boaz Myhill
Defender: Paul McShane
Midfielder: Michael Brown
Striker: Bobby Zamora

Back