Worst transfers you've made

got hamsik for liverpool paid 17 million and ge got 13 red cards in 33 games and an av rateing of 6.23

That Dutch Striker from Celtic, I don't remember his name... Ah, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink... I bought him for Tottenham, but in 10 matches he didn't scored any goal or at least making any assist.
He finished being kicked from the team and Sunderland signed him for just 3M, I bought him for 10M.

Bought Defoe for my liverpool team to patner torres did not score 1 goal
all season thats worst 12mil i have ever spent i flogrd him next season for 4mil

That was an awful decision, Defoe isn't good enough for Liverpool.

trezeguet for bout 15mill...scored 9 in bout 35 appearances...sold for 20mill season after

i bought pandev 4 rangers 4 10mil n was great,28 goals in 33 games,maybe cos an easier league?

axel witsel from standard for 11.5 million

got weakest player every game for my hull side

Trezeguet for liverpool for 14mil, i tried to play him alongside torres using my version of lee's tactics but he scored 4 in 31 appearances and had an average rating of 6.77. sold him on for roughly what i paid to napoli

Ibrahimovic to Real Madrid for £43.75mil. Oscar Cardozo to liverpool for £11mil. Diego to Real Madrid for £25mil, he played well the first season with an Average Rating of 7.49, then the next season sold him in January for £21mil, Rating was 6.19.

Seb Giovinco - Payed 15mill for him and he was completely useless.

Manuel Almunia - Signed him for Valencia for 7.75mill and he had an Average Rating of 6.34, complete waste of money in my opinion. Sold him to Bayern for 2.5mill in January.

edison cavani 19.75 milions to atletico madrid he scored 1 or 2 and he was waste of money and time-sold him for 6-7 mils pounds in next transfer window

on other side keirrison is very good for me he always is in top 3 scorers in league and sometimes he is 2nd or 3rd player in world....15 mils i think worth every penny

Last edited:
Guissepe Rossi . Bring him to Roma for 21 milion Euro
First season: 40 appearence 10 goals 6.75 Rating
Second season:20 apearence 4 goals 6.83 rating
Third season: Sold to Lazio for 17 milion

Ibramhim Affelay for Arsenal.. for 10.2 million

he was useless for my team.. >.> gifting away the ball to our opponnents , poor crossing ,lost the ball nearly everytime he had to ball so i had enough and sold him directly ... for same price.. to some bigger club (not bigger then my team)

messi 63 mil played 11 matches all season because he was getting injured all the time sol for 32 mil

bought robert lewandowski as a backup striker. its not so bad as he isnt my mine striker but hes completely pointless. only player in my liverpool team with an avg. rating less the 7. never scores and plays ****.

Mine Berbatov, he neva scored he did eventually 2 in about 30. He gt unhappy so did i when he requested transfer he rejected all the contracts offered to him. oO)

Berbatov is hard to use, but if you can utilize his strength in technique well, hes freaking amazing. Try to use him as a set up striker.

I bought artem milevskiy for £10 million in my first season and he never set any up and only scored 3 in 25 games. I also bought grafite for £12 million and he was hopeless his pen rating is like an 18 and he missed 7 pens in a row and only scored 5 goals in 2 seasons after over 40 matches

rakitic, never been good, also arshavin was never good for me.