Worst transfers you've made

On FM09 with Man City, Kaka for 100M average rating 6.5-6.6 when the rest of the team was constantly over seven.

I technically haven't paid for him, but I'm Blackburn 2nd season and I'm 7th in the league, and Nikola Kalinic is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen upfront. First season he was okay, this season he's ****** dreadful.

Supposed to be my best striker, look at this, absolute *****.

Thank **** I have Milevskyi coming in January for £6.25m.

For some reason Dzeko on fm2010 never works out for me
Dzeko on fm2009 however beast!

Mine was signing a regen, Andy Rooney, **** poor.

Necip Uysal for wolves 14million sold him to fenerbache 6.75m

Rafinha for Juventus, constantly homesick, paid 12mil, sold him a year later to Liverpool for 8mil

Van Der Wiel for Notts County in Championship for £2.7m, all my remaining transfer budget, and I thought he'd tear that league apart, instead he got an avg rating of less that 6.00 and Daniel Opare with 100 CA was beating him to a first team place!

******* Steven Defour for 16M. I had a fantastic setup with my midfield and I sold James Milner for 30M to United so I brought this lad in. I wish I had gone for Fellaini because Defour has been constant *****. Injured constantly, always averages below 7.0. Trying to ship him off soon as possible because the ****** already knows how to speak English. Cant believe I spent all that money on him, I'm usually rather prude with the spending too.

Defour's normally pretty consistent, unlucky there mate.