Oke guys , i return to play with Wrath V5 Balanced with Barcelona :D My favourite version from TFF9 ;)

Little tweak only DLF to Complete Forward Support

View attachment 140569

Last edited:
Wrath v5 balanced still the best tactic, great defence and attack.

In my opinion, Wrath v5 it`s the best tactic for FM16. Perfect balance attack - defence.

Hey FM14SERBIAand recent lurkers, as a user-to-user of this and later Paragon tactic. don't you think, that when TFF lowered the D-line by 1 notch in Paragon, it got rid of the over-the-top-balls behind the defense. So, that change (Control mentality with Slightly Higher D-line) was better than this one (Wrath's Control mentality with Higher D-line). I believe some closing down settings of CDs were also changed but don't remember exactly. I shall try combining the 2 and check the performance myself.

But alas, now I have a much better squad than the days I tried this with Mantova in Serie C (won it and Serie B the next season with ***** squad). Now my Everton frontline consists of Rui Pedro, Gotze, Mahrez, and Bale :), so I guess it won't be fair :D

Anyways, agreed that it was too solid a tactic.

Last edited:
Hey FM14SERBIAand recent lurkers, as a user-to-user of this and later Paragon tactic. don't you think, that when TFF lowered the D-line by 1 notch in Paragon, it got rid of the over-the-top-balls behind the defense. So, that change (Control mentality with Slightly Higher D-line) was better than this one (Wrath's Control mentality with Higher D-line). I believe some closing down settings of CDs were also changed but don't remember exactly. I shall try combining the 2 and check the performance myself.

But alas, now I have a much better squad than the days I tried this with Mantova in Serie C (won it and Serie B the next season with ***** squad). Now my Everton frontline consists of Rui Pedro, Gotze, Mahrez, and Bale :), so I guess it won't be fair :D

Anyways, agreed that it was too solid a tactic.

Hi Omrgul :)

I never had problem with High Defensive Line Wrath V5 Balanced :) but yes i always played with PSG :) so my Defenders are Fast ( Silva , Marquinhos , Luiz ) :) with smaller clubs i dont know how works Wrath V5 Balanced :)

Wrath 4231 V5 is also very good , but i prefer 4-3-3 formation because i like to play with 1 Defensive Midfielder :)

TFF9 Paragon 4-3-3 V3 is updated version of Wrath V5 Balanced , but i dont feel big difference between them in performance :) yes DM in Paragon helps more in Attacking play because he is on Support and Inside Forwards have Get Further Forward instruction in Paragon . So i think Paragon 433 V3 is attacking version of Wrath V5 Balanced :)

Last edited:
If you go to the first page a click spoiler the link is there.

Last edited:
Wrath is my favorite tatic on FM16. Top of the league with Stoke in january 2016. Also top of the league with Newcastle on another save in 2020. Won PL and LC 2019/20. Semifinal CL and FA cup and in the Euro20 with England.