Tried this with Sunderland - a huge test.
FINISHED TOP 4
AND WON THE FA CUP.
Absolutely mad.
Easily best formation made on FM16 so far.
The only transfers I did were to sell Adam Johnson (who was actually one of the better players) and to buy Khazri (who didn't get in the first team)

View attachment 160770

63% possession vs Bayern. You can't argue with that! V5 Balanced from 2-0 then Time Waste for 50mins xD I conceded late because I got greedy and switched to Balanced @ 84 mins then Bayern scored at 87

View attachment 160769

First leg vs Barcelona. Again I scored and ran tail and put on Waste Time :D It's quite affective :D

Last edited:
mate is right foot is weak, the amr should be left footed or he should have farily strong or strong raiting for the left foot, i would also recomend that u need to buy zivkovic, he realy good and cheap for the amr position
zivkocix is cheap for 1-2 year...after that he going to world class teams so....guess that he is expensive :p btw there are so many other players in fm data there is not only a zivkovic xD could you recomend any other cheap players? soon i will be able to buy when my team will be reputationable :D

Would you say that the DM should be either footed or atleast fairly strong on his weakfoot?

Waste time to finish games off definitely is super important (even if you are a world beater team) - I even use it for whole matches when I'm a big underdog - I have a feeling many people that don't have success with these tactics don't use it at all.

Tried this with Sunderland - a huge test.
FINISHED TOP 4
AND WON THE FA CUP.
Absolutely mad.
Easily best formation made on FM16 so far.
The only transfers I did were to sell Adam Johnson (who was actually one of the better players) and to buy Khazri (who didn't get in the first team)

After qualifying for the CL the Sunderland board gave me £10m transfer budget. Which went on making M'Vila's loan permanent and buying an unknown CB for 2m. That's it. With players getting too old, and not allowed to bring in more than one loan player my squad is actually worse this year. Doesn't seem to matter:

Last edited:
Someone can told me one ore two striker that preformes perfectly in this tatic?

I'll stick with Wrath V5 Balanced for the rest of the season at least before trying something new. Not sure it can get much better than this.

View attachment 160680

Only bought Berardi, but he got injured for 4-5 months so it's been the original squad.

Drawing and losing a lot with wrath v5, especially conceding a lot of goals from free kicks.