WrestleMania XXVII

Cant wait for WM27 tonight, ive already got it to record on Sky+.

A few weeks ago I actually saw someone on Facebook trying to sell a ticket for it , I wouldn't sell it if I managed to get hold of one.
In my opinion , the sheer atmosphere and electricity of it all rivals the World Cup Final in my opinion.

Looking forward to one match, HHH v UnderTaker. Will download and watch tomorrow, 2 late for me to sit up, gotta be up at 8 in morning.

getting inpatient now lol

snacks at the ready, beers in the fridge... lets go :)

I decided to buy it - really looking forward to it now!

Doesn't look the greatest of cards but Triple H v Undertaker sold it to me. Hopefully we see 19-0! Returns of the Rock and Stone Cold big sellers too.

Should be fun, I'm excited, got all my supplies ready for the 4 hour mega show!

I think edge v del rio wil be interesting!

HHH v undertaker will be the best match by far! :)

PLUS.......king to beat cole! cole is a pain now, i liked the "scared little" cole :)

Okay time for my Predictions i suppose.

HHH v Taker -- Only one winner here in my opinion, it is strange to anyone else it is no hold barred, that makes me thing someone is going to controversially cost HHH the record... Maybe HBK to make a suprise return at WM.

John Cena V The MIz-- With the Rock-- I am going for the Rock to call this straight down the line, but The Miz to win it, and start part of the double superstar making with Del Rio, just like Cena and Bastista in 2005 did.

Edge V Del Rio-- Christian to cost his "Friend" edge the match, to kickstart a long rivalary.

John Morrison, Trish & Snooki V Dolph & Lay-Cool-- Trish to get the win for her team, Stratisfaction.

Cole V Lawler With Stone Cold as Ref-- Well Stone Cold to Stunner Swagger when he tries to interfer, with a confused Cole then getting Stunnered from Lawler for the win. Lawler and Stone Cole drink to celebrate.

Randy Orton V CM PUNK- Punk get punted, Orton wins and has finally ended the Nexus.

Eigth Man tag match. The Corre to win, and start a dominating period on Smackdown.

Rey V Cody-- I think this Mania might be the start of a pass over from one generation to another, Hence Cody winning this one.

Sheamus V Bryan-- The Irish Man to win this one, with a crushing performance.

cena vs miz isn't one match i'm looking forward too. two superstars i can't stand, cena always seems to be in a title match at mania and miz is just dam right boring, don't care who wins this one but if i put money on it, i'd back cena.

I think your severely underplaying The Miz to be honest, Yes he is a **** but he has great charisma in being a ****, I really think along with CM Punk and Del Rio he is the future of WWE

So is this wrestling lark all still fixed orrrr?