Undertaker def HHH
(Although I want HHH to win)
Rey Mysterio def Cody Rhodes
JM , Trish Status & Snooki def Dolph Ziggler & Laycool
Jerry Lawler def Michael Cole
Randy Orton def CM Punk
Bryan def Sheamus
(Sheamus to leave WWE)

Only ever seen one Wrestlemania live , this was a few years back.
Can't remember which one it was , all I remember was Edge spearing Mick Foley through an ignited table :)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemaniaxxvii/eight-man-tag

This Sunday, Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson and WWE Tag Team Champions Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel will step onto The Grandest Stage of Them All to take on Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston & Santino Marella in an earth-shattering Eight-Man Tag Team Match.

However, the landscape of the WrestleMania eight-man onslaught changed at WrestleMania Axxess, when The Corre attacked Vladimir Kozlov. SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long announced that – as a result of the assault – the injured Russian Superstar would not be able to compete at The Show of Shows. Instead, Kofi Kingston will leap into his spot.

Big Show , Kane , Kofi Kingston & Santino Marella to defeat The Corre.

Does anybody know the name of the song the Undertaker now uses?

Last edited:
No Ladder match :( Not going to be as good this year.

Still Very disappointed they didnt try harder to get Sting for this event, Sting V the Undertaker would be of been awesome, 2 dark people fighting, Icon V Streak... But always next year eh?

When the Rock came back he said he was staying forever didn't he?

Still Very disappointed they didnt try harder to get Sting for this event, Sting V the Undertaker would be of been awesome, 2 dark people fighting, Icon V Streak... But always next year eh?

Sting is in TNA iirc

^^yeah but they tried to get him but failed and he went back to TNA and won the World Championship