WrestleMania XXVII

Still Very disappointed they didnt try harder to get Sting for this event, Sting V the Undertaker would be of been awesome, 2 dark people fighting, Icon V Streak... But always next year eh?

sting is an old stubborn ****. he will never work for wwe, ever.

No Ladder match :( Not going to be as good this year.

MiTB matches have been short and quite **** at previous WM, and they have a PPV for that now. Undertaker v HHH is the only match I want to see, that and Tinie Tempah :D

Still Very disappointed they didnt try harder to get Sting for this event, Sting V the Undertaker would be of been awesome, 2 dark people fighting, Icon V Streak... But always next year eh?

Nah, he said he never wants to sign as he knows what happened to the other WCW wrestlers who joined after the takeover. - http://nodq.com/tna/303687985.shtml

I wish Kane would feature more in Title run-ins they kind of ust faded him out of his title rein. Kane deserves a WM moment

Does anyone know when this will be on TV for free , if it will at all?

maybe sometime within the next few months

Sting is in TNA iirc

Had the chance, His TNA contract ran out in january, and he spent 6 weeks thinking over it.

sting is an old stubborn ****. he will never work for wwe, ever.

Nah, he said he never wants to sign as he knows what happened to the other WCW wrestlers who joined after the takeover. - http://nodq.com/tna/303687985.shtml

I think If Vince made certain assurances it might happen, and the Stinger is all about the fans and thats what everyone wants to see, for Undertakers number 20, him V Sting would be one for the history books.

I wish Kane would feature more in Title run-ins they kind of ust faded him out of his title rein. Kane deserves a WM moment

Kane is profile raising wrestler now, He is at the stage where he fights in matches to add publicity to them, i expect an him V Taker rivalarly in the next 12 months, or even him coming out to help the Taker against HHH.

Thing is scott, Sting is never going to join just to job out to Taker at WM. And there's no way he's winning...

even so, imagine how poor the match would be? a 52 year old sting and a crippled, aging Undertaker? No ta

Doubt it, look how long since before his last run that he held one of the 2 major titles.

Does anyone know when this will be on TV for free , if it will at all?

Hah...best off getting a torrent tomorrow morning. Won't take long to download, as thousands will be downloading then seeding.

Doubt it, look how long since before his last run that he held one of the 2 major titles.

Thats true but he is an ace wrestler. My all time fav!

Thing is scott, Sting is never going to join just to job out to Taker at WM. And there's no way he's winning...

even so, imagine how poor the match would be? a 52 year old sting and a crippled, aging Undertaker? No ta

If that is what the fans what, Why not. and i think you are under estimating the verterans here, For one night they can turn it on like anyone, Who wouldnt want to see stinger whack in the Scorpion at WM.

the more i think about it, the more convinced i am at Taker winning tonight. i can't see the writers actually contacting taker and saying "oh by the way, your streak ends this year" i believe he would leave before he loses at Mania. this is of course, taker hasn't already revealed plans to retire and this could be his way to bow out so too speak.

cena vs miz isn't one match i'm looking forward too. two superstars i can't stand, cena always seems to be in a title match at mania and miz is just dam right boring, don't care who wins this one but if i put money on it, i'd back cena.

Del Rio vs edge will be a close match. being del rio's first mania, i expect a good perfomance by him and i rekon a win for the mexican is on the cards.

meanwhile:

King beats Cole
JM teams beats Dolphs team
Big show/Kane etc beats Corre
Bryan beats Shaemus

I really want HHH to end the streak tonight , my all-time favourite wrestler!

However , as mentioned earlier in this thread , if 'Taker wins tonight and next year he faces Sting to make it 20-0 then that would actually be immense! :wub:

I really want HHH to end the streak tonight , my all-time favourite wrestler!

However , as mentioned earlier in this thread , if 'Taker wins tonight and next year he faces Sting to make it 20-0 then that would actually be immense! :wub:

That would be the best thing ever

Around midnight , not sure on the exact time but it will probably drag on for a while before the actual matches.

not watch it online?

not that i advercate the use of online streams! ;) hahaha.