What is the must have attributes of each position please?

I am dying to try the blue blood sword tactics but am playing on touch version could someone be a star and post player instructions I would be very grateful

Crazy Update! Found form at the right time! This tactic is so so so good!

View attachment 138671

View attachment 138672

First season promotion from League One! Wow!
Now I have a tiny budget, no GK at this point :ROFLMAO: and I have to try and not be humiliated in the Championship. Wish me luck.

Thank you very much for showing us your testing. Going to give this a blast! Congrats on promotion btw ?

It's sad this tactic is so good because I just dont like playing strikerless!

Can you share ss for OI ?
Listed pretty much what was on the thread in terms of OI's there is already specific marking set up within the PIs.

I am dying to try the blue blood sword tactics but am playing on touch version could someone be a star and post player instructions I would be very grateful
Listed them for you in the overview, they're spoilered just due to the length.

Underdog test result was one of the best but I am struggling with both Villa and Sheffield United. How close is the underdog test team compare to Villa or Sheffield?

I actually prefer strikerless but also like the (shadow) strikers to score the most of goals! Does this tactic create good chances for the AMC?

Underdog test result was one of the best but I am struggling with both Villa and Sheffield United. How close is the underdog test team compare to Villa or Sheffield?
It's average 120 CA, so maybe a tad better than Villa and Sheffield United - I can't be sure

I've had a go at tweaking it slightly so it uses a ST.

Attachments

• Blue Blood ST tweak.fmf
    43.8 KB · Views: 204
I've had a go at tweaking it slightly so it uses a ST.
Too be honest there's no harm in posting it as a seperate resource and letting it run through the tests. Downside is the AMC won't be marking the DM.

How is the results with it?

I only ran a holiday test with Liverpool. Won the Prem with 98 points, won all the cups bar the Champions League which was lost in the final on penalties

Here's my 2 tests with Blue Blood. Using it plug & play, in the middle of the season. One with top team and one with underdog. Big win each time :

Capture d’écran 2019-12-30 à 16.45.37.png
Capture d’écran 2019-12-30 à 16.46.27.png

This is great great work.

Strikerless formation, plays sexy football in FM.

I am glad someone finally got work this out under recent ME (2026).

Too be honest there's no harm in posting it as a seperate resource and letting it run through the tests. Downside is the AMC won't be marking the DM.

Done :) It won't be as good as the original obviously but it's an alternative for people like me who hate strikerless :ROFLMAO:

Do not know what i am doing wrong buth this tactic does not work at all with psv losing all games in row, creating changes but no goals.

Thank you very much for showing us your testing. Going to give this a blast! Congrats on promotion btw ?

Thank you! I like to show how the tactic is doing fully, rather than just saying how it's going. Snipping tool makes it all that much easier! :ROFLMAO:

Do not know what i am doing wrong buth this tactic does not work at all with psv losing all games in row, creating changes but no goals.

Have you got your players marking who they should be? I can't understand why it wouldn't be working for you. How many games have you played? Mine certainly took 10+ games to get my team playing flowing football.