Anny PPM's you would reccomend and any your players should def NOT have?

Personally, not a "must have". The budget I was working with wouldn't allow me to be picky. But below are things I looked for.

I just tried to find pacey wing backs who could cross. They are up and down that pitch like a yo-yo.

I generally refuse to buy a slow centre back. Especially with all the balls over the top this ME chucks our way!
AML & AMR just to have good crossing, pace and ok-ish finishing.
AMC was purely pace and finishing. I'm expecting him to be on the end of the crosses, not making those defence splitting passes. (I had a 15 finishing / 6 passing AMC in league one).

Hope that helps.

I don't like strikerless tactics, but I do like good results. Plug and play at my last 10 games in the Bundelsliga with 9 wins and 1 lose to end the season.

Thank you! I like to show how the tactic is doing fully, rather than just saying how it's going. Snipping tool makes it all that much easier! :ROFLMAO:

Have you got your players marking who they should be? I can't understand why it wouldn't be working for you. How many games have you played? Mine certainly took 10+ games to get my team playing flowing football.

I have played like pre season 8 matches with assistant manager played these games.
And than I needed to play qualifying match champions league against a opponent who I should not lose to first match played 1-1 at home and second match 1-0 loss it was very hard to created chances let alone to score a goal.

I have played like pre season 8 matches with assistant manager played these games.
And than I needed to play qualifying match champions league against a opponent who I should not lose to first match played 1-1 at home and second match 1-0 loss it was very hard to created chances let alone to score a goal.

I was intrigued to see if it was because PSV are the "big team" in the league, so started a save this morning. Ignore the Super Cup game, I forgot to set the corner takers and marking, so got caught on the counter from two corners. -Played them off the park in the League game-

I didn't make any transfers and got the worst luck from injuries. (Had to actually play Mitroglou :cautious:. He didn't score in 5 games)

Porto have a far better team imo, so I was pretty chuffed with that result!

Every save is different though! Hopefully you can get it to work ASAP.

1577791231611.png

Attachments

• 1577791207786.png
    1577791207786.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 113
Who have we to take off the field when we have a red card ?

You guys NEED to try this and watch atleast extended highlights!

regardign future development of tactics i feel this is very much relevant as refrence point, AND IT USES LIBERO <3

You guys NEED to try this and watch atleast extended highlights!

regardign future development of tactics i feel this is very much relevant as refrence point, AND IT USES LIBERO <3

Can you turn it into a tactic with a striker??? haha

Can you turn it into a tactic with a striker??? haha
Was already done by Warringtini lol

Anny PPM's you would reccomend and any your players should def NOT have?
I'm somewhat working on a PPM guide per role - to give a general idea but anything that doesn't clash with instructions should be fine

Do not know what i am doing wrong buth this tactic does not work at all with psv losing all games in row, creating changes but no goals.

No idea lol? Are you using FM Touch and have added all the PIs? Also other information in the overview that may help.

I actually prefer strikerless but also like the (shadow) strikers to score the most of goals! Does this tactic create good chances for the AMC?

AMC is usually the top scorer.

Last edited:
I'm somewhat working on a PPM guide per role - to give a general idea but anything that doesn't clash with instructions should be fine

No idea lol? Are you using FM Touch and have added all the PIs? Also other information in the overview that may help.

AMC is usually the stop scorer.
Good! For now I'm mainly impressed by efficiency of set pieces, all three central defenders seem to score quite a few goals.

Btw would it be possible in the future to indicate top scoring position (including number of goals) of the tactics that have been tested? I think it would be helpful information for users (at least for me!)

Good! For now I'm mainly impressed by efficiency of set pieces, all three central defenders seem to score quite a few goals.

Btw would it be possible in the future to indicate top scoring position (including number of goals) of the tactics that have been tested? I think it would be helpful information for users (at least for me!)
There's also the 3 libero tweak of this now to! So CBs could potentially score even more/be involved more.

I couldn't see why not - but can you mention it here - tactic testing feedback
Makes it easier for us to keep track.

I was interested in this so started a new save with my Bristol City. Going well but I do have a problem with the AMC. I don't think its a problem with the tactic in itself but if FM20 got one thing right this year its that Kasey Palmer is a complete, err poor and inconsistent.

Unsure of the marking as I'm starting a match and then changing the PI of both the AMC and wing backs to mark the Def Mid and Wingers respectively, Is this correct and do I have to do this at the start of each match to specifically mark a player?

Last edited:
I was interested in this so started a new save with my Bristol City. Going well but I do have a problem with the AMC. I don't think its a problem with the tactic in itself but if FM20 got one thing right this year its that Kelsey Palmer is a complete, err poor and inconsistent.

Unsure of the marking as I'm starting a match and then changing the PI of both the AMC and wing backs to mark the Def Mid and Wingers respectively, Is this correct and do I have to do this at the start of each match to specifically mark a player?
It's built into the PIs initially, for example the WBL is set to mark the AMR

1577821306689.png

Just need to change it dependant if they have ML/MR instead of an AML/AMR.

And poor Kasey, at least he's still young!

It's built into the PIs initially, for example the WBL is set to mark the AMR

View attachment 176387

Just need to change it dependant if they have ML/MR instead of an AML/AMR.

And poor Kasey, at least he's still young!
Yeah I see that, What works better for me is if I change the 'Mark Specific Player' for The AMC and Wing backs to the DM and wingers. Maybe because its Bristol City and the players are kinda average for the championship but the tactic works a lot better if I do this.

Still struggling a bit, although the results are good, with the AMC. As I said I thinks thats down to the quality of players I have at my disposal in that position.

Very much enjoying this tactic...

Yeah I see that, What works better for me is if I change the 'Mark Specific Player' for The AMC and Wing backs to the DM and wingers. Maybe because its Bristol City and the players are kinda average for the championship but the tactic works a lot better if I do this.

Still struggling a bit, although the results are good, with the AMC. As I said I thinks thats down to the quality of players I have at my disposal in that position.

Very much enjoying this tactic...
Maybe but also does depend on your opposotion. I'm sure it'll only improve.

Maybe but also does depend on your opposotion. I'm sure it'll only improve.

Played 11 won 9 and drawn two. So I'm not complaining at all but looking to improve, as I said, really enjoying this tactic..

this is the best tactic in fm20, extreme solid defense but I must admit that I struggle to score more than two goals in my Bayern save, IF's don't score but i'm tweaking a little recently, AM to f9 and my wingers to attack instead of support, dribble less rather than run often, player instruction also, scored 9 goals in 2 matches, I might upload it tomorrow when I put my final touches and give it a go for probably 10 matches.

I had started a new save with Portsmouth and I tried this with a few friendly matches. Results were really average and I was contemplating changing to another tactic but decided to persevere.
League 1 starts and I am roasting the opposition with Portsmouth. I signed the following players:

Rhian Brewster (Loan -AMC)
Bilal Hussein ( BBM - 500k + 500k after 50 matches)
Diego Poyet ( DLP - Free)
Nicolo Armini (BPD - 500k + 2mil after 50 matches)

I sold a few poor players to fund my purchases.
Overall, an amazing tactic