I just took over BVB in season 2022/2023. Yes, it's this one annoying season where you have to play every three days because of the world cup in Qatar in november/december. My goal was to be in a good position till the wc starts, so that I have a chance to end the season in a good position afterwards.

My team is not that great as you would expect. Still playing with Alcacer/Götze in the OM-position and with a 33 year old Hummels (acc/speed 9 and 10) as Libero.

bvb1.PNG

Well boys, we did it. Didn't lose a single league game by November. Only the two losses against Arsenal in Euro League make me kind of nervous, I hope with better players/more time I will be able to compete against international top teams.

bvb2.PNG

bvb 3.PNG

Edit: see that sweet 8:0 victory against 4th placed Gladbach? I just love it, when the team starts to penetrate the oppositions box and they can not get themself out of it. Soon the frustration starts, and thtat's when Zakaria gets a red card (41th minute, score was 4:0).
bvb4.PNG

I just took over BVB in season 2022/2023. Yes, it's this one annoying season where you have to play every three days because of the world cup in Qatar in november/december. My goal was to be in a good position till the wc starts, so that I have a chance to end the season in a good position afterwards.

My team is not that great as you would expect. Still playing with Alcacer/Götze in the OM-position and with a 33 year old Hummels (acc/speed 9 and 10) as Libero.

View attachment 226710

Well boys, we did it. Didn't lose a single league game by November. Only the two losses against Arsenal in Euro League make me kind of nervous, I hope with better players/more time I will be able to compete against international top teams.

View attachment 226725
View attachment 226732
That 8-0 vs Borussia! You smashed them! And it should be better with better players. Just be careful of your rep increasing forcing opposing teams to set up differently against you.

My media prediction was already at second place, but in al league with Bayern (not much to say) and Leipzig (they won Bundesliga the season before) it's not that easy. And when you have to play every three days... But next season I will begin to bring in more speed. And I have a few players in youth who are going to play a big part, too.

i want to give this tactic a try but now i am a bit confused

You guys still use the original version or the tweaked with the three liberos?

which player do u mark when your oponnent has no AMC but 2 Strikers?

Update on Weymouth!

Pretty solid first season in the Championship. Look at how close I got to the play-offs :cautious: (Still the original version of the tactic)

1577987597952.png

Well into my 2nd season in the Championship.....I finally have a good AMC on loan. See below for his stats, for some context...

1577987710245.png

1577987779848.png

I still have a poor budget. Hoping to be taken over really, especially with how the season is going!

I struggled really hard at the begging with the tactic. To be specific i couldnt score easily (all my goals came from set pieces and penalties) until my st got compepent in the AMC role

After that things are going really well with the tactic. I only change the DL after i get a comfortable lead to standard and maybe drop the mentatility to cautious/defnsive in the last minutes of the game. Really solid defense and in general nice tactic
20200103010628_1.jpg

after a first try with toulouse in french L1, I was sacked after half season because so many bad results, I decided to give the tactic a second chance because of results posted on this thread.
for my second try, here are the final league table, med pred 16th

téléchargé.png

I play the most simply possible because I'm lazy, sometimes on holidays beetween matches, don't take care of my players, rarely solve problems.
so I assume this tactic could be very effective with a better team, because it's miraculous to finish 4th with my poor players. I'll post screens of my second season but before I start it I must sell all my players and start from scratch with new ones better, bad idea I know but I don't care :)

sorry for my bad english

Hello once again Danwolf, when i click the download button only shows Yitian v2 not 3, can you check please? ty
Yeah it's Yitian Ult 2 - is correct file :)

Their updates were as follows
Yitian First Gen > Yitian Ultimate > Yitian Ultimate 2 (hence the third version)

Hi Dan, Is there a Left Sided version of Yitian on playgm?

Having even more success as Portsmouth with the 3 libero version. Rhian Brewster on loan is awesome