WWE Thread

Lol!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxkPvlOVRsw"]YouTube - WWE Smackdown - Undertaker Takes Kane To ****[/ame]

i've heard whispers the reason michael cole has turned heel\been a total **** is he IS in fact the raw GM. don't know how true, but it would make some sence.

let lawler be heel more tho, i miss him and JR!!

the fakest sport - expect the unexpected, inabizzle cena ;D

He'll be back soon enough. Apparently HHH is due to make a return any week now with Cena off TV for a little while. Cena will be back by the RR latest.

yeah he won't be gone forever that's for sure, the wwe will lose too much money in my opinion without cena, when it comes to the viewers etc, there's talk of him actually being the general manager but i don't think so, and if you look on his wiki page, he's still on there.

I nearly shed a tear myself when I watched Cena depart on Monday night Raw.

Although, in the back of my mind, I always knew he will be back.

* Triple H returns *

I find it extremely poor these days compared to 1988-1992 when Hulk hogan, Warrior and Demolition were in it, it rocked, but its been on the slide since in my opinion.
I will admit to being sad watching Shawn Michaels retirement speech though :(

I hate watching it. Love talking about it in school for the **** of it and actually like FUing people and playing the games:L

Hey im thinking of starting a WWE Website where it is MyOwnWWE and I write the shows, make up the storylines and stuff but I would only be interested in doing it if people follow and read the shows, so im just wanting to know how many of you would be interested in following and commenting on the shows? Comment and tell me if you would be interested

I know Liverpool4ever and he has quit FM Base but me and him will still be running this wwe thing and would like to know if people will follow us. The first show will be up on Friday at this link http://kylesownwwe.webs.com

Thanks, I'm just currently updating it from when we tried running it before.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:48 AM ----------

Would it be alright to start a thread for my wwe site?

Anyone else sad enough to pay £15 to sit up and watch this tonight?

I'll probably watch a stream of the repeats...

Apparently, Booker T and Kevin Nash are both returning in the Royal Rumble match tonight, and more rumours flying about that Triple H is going to make a shock return and win it..

I'll probably watch a stream of the repeats...

Apparently, Booker T and Kevin Nash are both returning in the Royal Rumble match tonight, and more rumours flying about that Triple H is going to make a shock return and win it..

Yeah I heard that, off sescoops.

Not sure about HHH though