WWE Thread

I Think it is the rock, He has Hinted at a Return to WWE a few times, in a non wrestling role, If he returns they will want him near the Crowd and at the front, so kinda makes sense to me.

I think the GM is Triple H, it's rumoured he'll come back to the WWE in November and there starting to give hints about who it is and slowly start to reveal it.

Triple H will come back and give Cena a chance to leave Nexus.

I think the GM is Triple H, it's rumoured he'll come back to the WWE in November and there starting to give hints about who it is and slowly start to reveal it.

The Rumours are they are holding off on the game until the New Year, so they can do there tranditional and kinda predictable Royal Rumble winner come back, that will get him straight involved.

The Rumours are they are holding off on the game until the New Year, so they can do there tranditional and kinda predictable Royal Rumble winner come back, that will get him straight involved.

I'm just listening to what it says on wiki.

I Think it is the rock, He has Hinted at a Return to WWE a few times, in a non wrestling role, If he returns they will want him near the Crowd and at the front, so kinda makes sense to me.

The Rock isn't coming back. He's said that he'd come back as the Guest Host which would be a one off thing if they happened to be in the same part of the country at the same time, or The Rock happened to be available one night. But it's seeming less and less likely as his reputation as an actor is growing more and more with each movie he does.

Apparently, they are trying to avoid doing that because of the predictability of it. Everyone would expect it if he hadn't returned by then, which is why I think he's the GM because it means they could bring him back earlier if they wanted to because he doesn't have to wrestle as the GM. I think it will be him, and then he'll either let Cena out of Nexus and just destroy them himself, or it will be someone **** and he'll just return to **** em all over anyway. Either way, Triple H is the guy that will defeat Nexus. Mark my words.

The Rock isn't coming back. He's said that he'd come back as the Guest Host which would be a one off thing if they happened to be in the same part of the country at the same time, or The Rock happened to be available one night. But it's seeming less and less likely as his reputation as an actor is growing more and more with each movie he does.

Apparently, they are trying to avoid doing that because of the predictability of it. Everyone would expect it if he hadn't returned by then, which is why I think he's the GM because it means they could bring him back earlier if they wanted to because he doesn't have to wrestle as the GM. I think it will be him, and then he'll either let Cena out of Nexus and just destroy them himself, or it will be someone **** and he'll just return to **** em all over anyway. Either way, Triple H is the guy that will defeat Nexus. Mark my words.

I think You are right in that HHH will destroy the nexus, but look at it this way, wade Barret Defeats randy Orton to Become WWE champion. HHH returns to win the rumble, and then Faces Barret at wrestlemania the grandest stage of them all, now the headlines are too big for wwe to resist.

on the Rock, this way he can make a cameo role for 6 or 7 weeks between Movies, before Vince gets annoyed at fires him.

Raw GM...My shortlist is these names:
Trish stratus (retired from wrestling)
Kevin Nash (Left TNA)
Joey Styles (WWE Creative)
JR (Doubtful due to his health)
Mick Foley (Alot of mentions of him/promoting his new book)
Shaun Michaels (Retired from wrestling)
Ted Dibiase snr.

Alot of names but all I know for sure is it is NOT Triple HHH
Hes billed for a return at Royal Rumble 2011 where he will win and headline WM
The GM is someone no longer interested in competing in the ring and involvement will be limited unlike Bret harts disastrous reign

Okay might seem Sad, but i have done some digging around and made some calls to some people i know in the states, they havent managed to get there desired name to sign up as GM yet, So it is all up in the Air, They have spoken to The Rock, Bill Goldberg, Shawn michaels, and Kevin nash with no success, i can confirm however it will be a former WWE SuperStar if vince gets his way, just which was is not too sure.

talks are set to Continue, with us possibly finding out around X-mas Time,

Hope i helped a little.

Kevin Nash (Left TNA)
Ted Dibiase snr.

Alot of names but all I know for sure is it is NOT Triple HHH
Hes billed for a return at Royal Rumble 2011 where he will win and headline WM
The GM is someone no longer interested in competing in the ring and involvement will be limited unlike Bret harts disastrous reign

Ted sounds an option, isnt his son in WWE? Not too up to date with the goings on!

Paul Burchill used to do that, when he was a 'pirate' about 4 or 5 years ago. Called Walking the Plank if I remember rightly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSi04VzToSc

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Thought I would be the odd one out and just say one thing...
TNA!
Lmao what a blow out, used to watch WWF in the glory days of attitude but this PG era put me off, will still be watching Raw tonight mind, a mate told me hes turning heel and joined a group of **** called nexus....
Cena defines PG

TNA is quite good ATM. Jeff Hardy has turned heel on there, teaming with Abyss, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan(all Heel). Also, If you missed the 'Lethal Lockdown' on Sunday, its a throwback to the old ECW.

hehe i was thinking about the RAW GM and 1 name came to my mind: Ric Flair!!!!

Ric is on TNA, with his own faction

homer-doh.jpg

maybe Shane O'mac

Nope, no longer a member of WWE.

Rock has said he will return after his movie work is done, but not for at least 4 years.

I reckon HHH as well, especially when his return is coming up. Although, I also think it could be -

Bret Hart - Still on WWE.com, and has not been on RAW for a while.

Vince McMahon - The 'your'e fired' angle with John Cena/Nexus is classic McMahon.

Possibly, however he is working more backstage, as a talent scout/talent development whilst he is out.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Kevin Nash (Left TNA)
Ted Dibiase snr.

Trish is currently filming movies, so it won't be her.
Nash has NOT left TNA, he was wresting at their PPV on Sunday, and has just turned Face.
Styles works on the website only, so I don't see him coming in.
JR is only working with the new talents, as his health stops him from being on camera so much.
Foley is still with TNA, against Ric Flair's faction.
HBK - Has said he has no plans to return to WWE...yet
Ted DiBiase is a possibility, and would give the chance for WWE to give DiBiase jr, the big face push for WM that they have proposed.

Ted sounds an option, isnt his son in WWE? Not too up to date with the goings on!

Yeah, his son wears the Million dollar Belt, and usually has this person on his arm -

940229_f520.jpg

Lucky Lucky man....

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Just thought, could be Big **** Johnson -
Big_Dick_Johnson.jpg

Take that back, that is a hideous thought.

Back