WWE Thread

edge retire and it seems that its 100% legit
****, wwe just lose one of the best superstars they ever had :(

Really surprised at this was just so sudden! Smackdown is going to suck even more now! Great superstar always a great entertainer

Last edited:
Edge has officially retired and it's all legit.

As he said, he broke his neck 8 years ago and recently hasn't been able to feel his arm etc. He did tests, and they have said they will never be able to clear him to wrestle again as it could lead to paralysis or even death.

I do feel bad for him, but it's for the best.

Thank you Edge :wub:

****, just started to watch WWE again and have just got the game and i am on the road to Wrestlemania as Christian and Edge is my tag partener :(

Edge will be sorely missed, he has been a fantastic wrestler for years, why is he retiring? whats happening at extreme rules? i didnt see raw last night :(

he was clearly one of the best wrestlers in the WWE at the minute.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Ive just watched raw, its a total shame for edge, you could see it meant alot to him and that it was hard to talk about he was even crying, thats REAL, we all know wrestling is fake but that was real emotion.

Couldnt he just do commentary or referee or something?!

I started watching wrestling about 2000-2001, pretty much when edge started in the wwe and ive seen every character he has played, ive seen every match hes had and i tell you something, this man lived to wrestle, as a kid he decided to scrap ice hockey and to pursue a wrestling career tells you everything really. For me the WWE is becoming stale and now that Edge, who in my opinion was the face of that industry, has retired well it seems to me that i wont be watching it again. I only was interested in WWE because of Edge and now that hes gone im deeply saddened as he was my idol as a kid. Im gonna miss you man :'(

Thank You Edge <3

Edge to become GM ? Who will be World Heavyweight Champion now? Oh and Sin Cara looks amazing !

Edge to become GM ? Who will be World Heavyweight Champion now? Oh and Sin Cara looks amazing !

Apparently its going to be del rio v christian at extreme rules for the WH title :)

i expect there will be much build up to this match over the next 3 weeks :)

Oh, Sin Cara looks like a champ !

sure looks like one in this sig i made :D

aNRpV.png

Sin Cara largely reminds me of Ultimo Dragon and/or Rey Mysterio. They seem to be hyping him up quite a lot and he will be a nice creative addition to the WWE roster, since a few of the current crop are starting to get tedious. Maybe he will transfer to SmackDown in the up-and-coming post-WrestleMania Draft and have a feud with Alberto del Rio.

Anyway, I am disappointed though that Edge has been forced to retire. Such a great wrestler and a superb entertainer. Will miss him.

Sin Cara largely reminds me of Ultimo Dragon and/or Rey Mysterio. They seem to be hyping him up quite a lot and he will be a nice creative addition to the WWE roster, since a few of the current crop are starting to get tedious. Maybe he will transfer to SmackDown in the up-and-coming post-WrestleMania Draft and have a feud with Alberto del Rio.

Anyway, I am disappointed though that Edge has been forced to retire. Such a great wrestler and a superb entertainer. Will miss him.

When I stopped watching WWE, Edge was a "bad guy". When he retired was he good or bad?
Always liked Edge as well. Using Alter Bridge as his theme song, hero! :wub:

When I stopped watching WWE, Edge was a "bad guy". When he retired was he good or bad?

He became a face (good guy) somewhere last October I think.

One **** of a wrestler he is, Edge. Will always remember that priceless moment where he cashed in his first ever Money in the Bank. Will be sorely missed.

WWE are tonight holding their 2011 draft and I have to say, plenty surprises already and we are only 3 picks in.

WWE Draft 2011:

John Cena (Raw) moves to Smackdown
Rey Mystrio (Smackdown) moves to Raw
Randy Orton (Raw) moves to Smackdown
Sin Cara (Unattached) moves to Smackdown
Mark Hendry (Raw) moves to Smackdown
Big Show (Smackdown) moves to Raw
Alberto del Rio (Smackdown) moves to Raw
John Cena (Smackdown) moves back to Raw

I shall keep the thread updated with the draft picks as and when they happen.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Sin Cara (who I believe was unattached) and Mark Henry have been drafted to Smackdown following Randy Ortons (Smackdown) victory over Dolph Zigler (Raw)

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Big Show (Smackdown) and Alberto del Rio (Smackdown) have both been drafted to Raw following Rey Mysterios victory over Wade Barrett.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

The Miz, Alberto del Rio and CM Punk defeat John Cena, Mark Hendry and Christian to earn the final draft pick of the night which sees John Cena drafted back to Raw.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

The Miz, Alberto del Rio and CM Punk defeat John Cena, Mark Hendry and Christian to earn the final draft pick of the night which sees John Cena drafted back to Raw.

Last edited:
YES ITS FINALLY HAPPENED...

CHRISTIAN!! thank you vince, you stubborn man.

Back