WWE Thread

I think HHH will end the streak personally , with this being Undertakers last match.

Although I don't think it will be too long before we see them both in the Hall of Fame.

Who else is going to Wrestlemania this year?

I haven't really heard much of it other than HHH v Undertaker.

Who else is going to Wrestlemania this year?

I haven't really heard much of it other than HHH v Undertaker.

Alberto DEL RIO vs Edge (WWE Heavyweight)
John CENA vs The Mizz (WWE Title)
Rey MYSTERIO vs Cody RHODES
Jerry "The King" LAWLER vs Michael COLE

not too sure on any others.

maybe something to do with them both being Mexican?

back on topic, not long till Wrestlemania! what do you guys reckon on the Undertaker vs HHH match? I have a feeling we may see the last of the Undertaker at Wrestlemania!

I dont think so I think it will be someone like John Morrison in couple of years time

Alberto DEL RIO vs Edge (WWE Heavyweight)
John CENA vs The Mizz (WWE Title)
Rey MYSTERIO vs Cody RHODES
Jerry "The King" LAWLER vs Michael COLE

not too sure on any others.

Okay thanks.
Alberto Del Rio vs Edge - Edge Win
John Cena vs The Miz - Cena Win
Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes - Mysterio Win
Jerry 'The King' Lawler vs Michael Cole - Lawler Win

That's what i'm going for , plus HHH beating 'Taker.

I am such a sad person , almost 15 and still watch WWE! XD

Im 15 LOL.

But i only watch Raw (not every week) but i keep up to date with all the PPV's and check the results on the websites, not that hooked on it to be honest.

But WM is a different level, its the grandest stage of the year after all LOL.

Im 15 LOL.

But i only watch Raw (not every week) but i keep up to date with all the PPV's and check the results on the websites, not that hooked on it to be honest.

But WM is a different level, its the grandest stage of the year after all LOL.

Yeah I don't really watch it every week but when a big event is on then I tune in and get interested in it again. :)

Sorry guys, Triple H is my favourite wrestler but Undertaker will win, mark my words. Triple H will lose and retire from active wrestling and become like how Stone Cold is now turning up every now and again to please the fans.

Agree with what Niall said there are rarely any surprises at WM

although i want edge to lose

Sorry guys, Triple H is my favourite wrestler but Undertaker will win, mark my words. Triple H will lose and retire from active wrestling and become like how Stone Cold is now turning up every now and again to please the fans.
you should be sorry....:P
long live the king of kings(H)

Will be writing up my thoughts on WM 27 over the coming days, and ill post it on here.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:04 PM ----------

going to create a new thread for wm 27, good idea?

Okay thanks.
Alberto Del Rio vs Edge - Edge Win
John Cena vs The Miz - Cena Win
Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes - Mysterio Win
Jerry 'The King' Lawler vs Michael Cole - Lawler Win

That's what i'm going for , plus HHH beating 'Taker.
Edge to beat Del Rio
Cena will beat Miz, though I'm hoping for an upset from Miz.
Rhodes to beat Mysterio for the simple reason that the WWE have ballsed up the "Ultimate Underdog" thing. Rey barely loses at all.
Lawler to win with a Piledriver.
Taker to beat HHH.

I am such a sad person , almost 15 and still watch WWE! XD

I'm 26 and I watch everything from Raw to NXT, Smackdown to Superstars. Every PPV etc. You name it I watch it. I have a couple of friends who are 35 and they watch everything. In fact when The Rock returned he rang me at 4am to tell me....I was already watching.

What I dont get is people going for the whole "Wrestling is fake" argument, so you shouldnt watch it!!?!? It's no different to watching something like 24, Lost, or Fringe **** even **** like Eastenders.....it's all fake. In fact 90% of our tv is fake. and so was Rocky! So why do people think it's different when it comes to wrestling? It's entertainment. It entertains me in the same way people Eastenders entertains people. Sorry for the rate, but I needed to vent because I had this argument last night, and it just really annoys me lol.

Anyway.....WM27.
Rey def Cody
Morrison/Trish/Snooki (really?) def the others.
Cena def Miz
Edge def Alberto
Undertaker def Triple H (anybody who thinks The UNdertaker's streak is ending...is basically a fool tbh...why would they end it?)

I'm 26 and I watch everything from Raw to NXT, Smackdown to Superstars. Every PPV etc. You name it I watch it. I have a couple of friends who are 35 and they watch everything. In fact when The Rock returned he rang me at 4am to tell me....I was already watching.

What I dont get is people going for the whole "Wrestling is fake" argument, so you shouldnt watch it!!?!? It's no different to watching something like 24, Lost, or Fringe **** even **** like Eastenders.....it's all fake. In fact 90% of our tv is fake. and so was Rocky! So why do people think it's different when it comes to wrestling? It's entertainment. It entertains me in the same way people Eastenders entertains people. Sorry for the rate, but I needed to vent because I had this argument last night, and it just really annoys me lol.

Anyway.....WM27.
Rey def Cody
Morrison/Trish/Snooki (really?) def the others.
Cena def Miz
Edge def Alberto
Undertaker def Triple H (anybody who thinks The UNdertaker's streak is ending...is basically a fool tbh...why would they end it?)

I watch Raw, Smackdown and PPVs. Also watch TNA, but that isn't important.

I watch Raw, Smackdown and PPVs. Also watch TNA, but that isn't important.

I can honestly say I have never watched an episode of TNA. I read the reports on the dirt sheets and all it seems to be is a Hulk Hogan ego trip with Bischoff & Flair thrown in. And I hate all 3 of them so I havent ever watched.

Edge retired last night on Raw, just finished reading his book which was pretty good. Shame he's had all that neck trouble, when your losing feeling in your arms, it's time to stop....

Cant believe hes retired, hope his neck problem gets better, but no feeling in arms is brutal. Amazing wrestler, up with the legends. Most ever championships, #thankyouedge

Back