WWE Thread

Don't post spoilers mate. Others might not want to know. I agree with what your saying though.

Aye, we need to bring more activity to this thread, surely some more WWE fanatics

Im an Orton fan, so that spoiler does not bother me.

It's not whether it bothers you, some people like to watch Smackdown! on a friday and do not want it spoiled.

Oops sorry people! Didnt think about it (A) my bad.

Dont really watch it much but put it on when its on Sky1 now and again. Christian is better than loads of the guys there. Thought they would finally give him a bit of a run tbh

"If ya suh-mellllllllllll, what the Rock, is cookin' "

Rocky to win at WrestleMania 28. Happy birthday to him though.

I feel sorry for christian! but i think its boring having miz as number 1 contender, he's had his chance.

Alberto del Rio should be number 1 contender. Only reason he didn't win the Heavyweight Championship was because he was traded to Raw amd both titles can't be on the same show. The Miz is annoying and isn't a face of the company.

Not sure why ADR was traded if im honest. RAW now has the top 3 heels (miz,del rio,punk) and SD is left with no top heels.

Not sure why ADR was traded if im honest. RAW now has the top 3 heels (miz,del rio,punk) and SD is left with no top heels.

Randy Orton is on SD and is already the HWC, Orton will own SD though as there is no real competition.

the Miz may just win at Over the limit, the whole Cena wont say I Quit thing could well be proven wrong, A Ry can get involved freely.

I think that Orton should go back to his Legend Killer gimmick back (face though) and bring Burn in my Light.... :D
Cena as champ is boring now ... he should go to being a heel. He will end up becoming a twener though as a lot of people like him as a heel. As a face he is fruity pebbles.

A few rumours going round the internet that edge is going to sign up with the WWE as an announcer, referee (which i doubt) or a manager.

I think edge would make a great announcer!

Back