WWE Thread

I use to watch this but its changed way too much for me and is way to PG now, and I recently realised how gay it was, "Kiss my *** club" etc.

Anyway Randy Orton ftw

bring back lita and the hardy boys xD i do beleive lita was my first female crush xD haha

The game

What happens to the game?? i heard he'll be back in september, but i haven't seen him
(sorry bad english, im costa rican)

What happens to the game?? i heard he'll be back in september, but i haven't seen him

Saw somewhere that he won't be back till the end of the year

WWE was so much better when it wasn't a PG. it should go back to an over 18 rated programme. i liked it when the storylines involved beer, brutal attacks. now its more talking and embarrising people, its lame.

WWE was so much better when it wasn't a PG. it should go back to an over 18 rated programme. i liked it when the storylines involved beer, brutal attacks. now its more talking and embarrising people, its lame.

Proved by last weeks Smackdown.

CM Punk - "Your not funny and nobody likes you"

That's what 5 year old's say on the playground.

HHH back at end of year/early next year. On his wiki page.

I want Jericho to turn good again.

Y2J is better as a face imo.

Anyway, who's your favourite?

Mine's The Miz and The Big Show!

i have heard romous that Jericho will be involved in the 6 pack challenge in a way that will suprise you all.

Well he said he would retire if he failed to win the 6-Pack match, so it may be his final actions, as apparently his contract with WWE has not been renewed.

I agree that the attitude era should be brought back but the nowadays Live audience sucks.
I mean earlier when Rock would appear on the screen and audience would go wild but when Rock was on for a segment of Hair vs Hair match, the audience looked confused and reaction was meh.

And now for the kiddies who werent there for the attitude era

Here's a video of Live audience participation:
Keep in mind Stone Cold was only retrned after a week off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEg1a4FGvTM&feature=related

Well he said he would retire if he failed to win the 6-Pack match, so it may be his final actions, as apparently his contract with WWE has not been renewed.

well Jericho isn't involved in a fighting role, dont want to say to much more though.

I remember that, remember the Monday Night Wars(WWE vs WCW), Attitude era.:D

I remember that, remember the Monday Night Wars(WWE vs WCW), Attitude era.:D

Those were the days.

I think that the WWE is becoming worse as there is no competition( don't mention TNA please) and they are happy to produce a mediocre product.

And is it just me or the women are getting worse at wrestling in the WWE.

Those were the days.

I think that the WWE is becoming worse as there is no competition( don't mention TNA please) and they are happy to produce a mediocre product.

And is it just me or the women are getting worse at wrestling in the WWE.

I don't mind TNA, or ROH either, but they seem to be either the feeder companies to WWE, or the retirement leagues.