Mine's The Miz and The Big Show!

Evan Bourne
Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio
John Morrison
Undertaker
Gold Dust
Hart Dynasty
DX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The Undertaker
Randy Orton
Great Khali

my fravorites

cant stand Rey Mysterio, far to over-hyped

Favourites -

Undertaker
Randy Orton
Kofi Kingston
JoMo
after his SD debut last night, Kaval

TBH, Cena, Rey and co are just there to sell the merchandise nowadays. They barely wrestle, they just talk on mics, pander to the fans, wearing the stuff you can buy online.

Cena is no wrestler tbh I cant wrestle for ****. He's more of an actor now. But a bad actor always shouting making himself look a ****. Id preffer if I quit wrestling and acting and then actually started TRAINING for wrestling. Bring back the good old british wrestling where they actually hit eachother to some extent.

There was meant to be 6'9" woman on it... but they kicked her out because there was ***** pics of her on the net.

6'9" buff chick. i would call that man rape, not ***** oO)

WWE lost its appeal a little soon after 2002 for me... just isnt the same anymore. watch it every now and then if i see Triple H or the deadman in a match ^^)

I oficially state that I hate Jericho now!!!
JoMo shoulda been in the six pack challenge. He was AWESOME!
RAW's main event was amazing. I bet you all that RKO is gonna win the WWE Championship.

RAW's main event was amazing. I bet you all that RKO is gonna win the WWE Championship.

Every episode Orton get's the win's, he just batters everyone.

People do know it's scripted? Right?

6'9" buff chick. i would call that man rape, not ***** oO)

WWE lost its appeal a little soon after 2002 for me... just isnt the same anymore. watch it every now and then if i see Triple H or the deadman in a match ^^)

Yeah she is a bit of a munter TBH. You wont be watching often, as both hardly wrestle, and HHH is out untile Dec/Jan.

JoMo>Y2J

Every episode Orton get's the win's, he just batters everyone.

People do know it's scripted? Right?

Yeah, he is pretty good when he goes mad. Like watching someone on steroids....:p

Scripted? YES
Fake? YES
Steriod Addicts? What ever tickles there pickle
Fact: I love the fact they put there bodys through **** to provide entertainment across the world. Its not like its a few men in spandex fighting around the ring, They train all week for every fight they do and knowing that it is so easy to get a injury or break something.
Regardless to all above i find WWE very entertaining and watch raw every week without fail. Smackdown doesnt really float my boat as Raw have the better roster. Loving Randy Orton at the moment, but seems they have him winning every fight so far i dont think they will have him win the title at The night of champs., My money is on Edge. Ortons TKO on Cena on mondays raw was awsome.

:: Bring back Stone Cold and The Rock ::

Watch it if there's nothing on, and have been doing so since FFW (I think?) . Recorded MITB ppv because it was ladder matches, which pwn. Glad to see the Miz has been given a push, but his in-ring work is a bit shoddy. Sheamus seems a good champion, and I hope he doesn't just lose it again, as he hasn't properly defended (I think?). Seeing him jobbing to Slater the other day was a bit depressing.

Streamed Summerslam, and thought the NXT rookies should have won, to further the storyline. Don't see where they are going with the Nexus angle.

Don't watch Smackdown. But am a mark for Jack Swagger and think Alberto Del Rio can be a fantastic heel.

Oh well, will probably record NoC and see Bryan pwn Miz. Bryan is a very very good technical wrestler, who is finally getting a chance at the big time. Needs to change his Attire mind :p

Wrestling is ok, it reminds me of childhood :p

Anyway, who's your favourite?

Mine's The Miz and The Big Show!
Daniel Bryan; Wish WWE would just let him use his real name, Bryan Danielson. Anyway, fantastic technical wrestler.
Randy Orton; Brilliant all round wrestler. One of the few people who could work the "tweener" state [loved and hated]
CM Punk; y'know... before he went bald. Regardless, massive fan since before he went into the WWE.

Hoping Orton wins this Sunday, last couple of title matches have been bollocks

I heard from someone that the Shameus (sp) would remain champion and that after the match HHH would come and attack him.

Shameus? that big bottle of scottish milk? Orton was ok, then came along cena, i still found it entertaining but this guy comes along and im getting annoyed watching wwe now :mad:

Scottish or irish im not sure, dont pounce on me for that :)

I heard from someone that the Shameus (sp) would remain champion and that after the match HHH would come and attack him.

That would be cool.But I don't see Sheamus retaining it.And what about the angle that Jericho's leaving if he loses?

I heard that kurt Angle was in for a shock return in early 2011, as his TNA contract runs out in december and he hasnt renewed yet.