WWE Thread

Hate ad's on streams, but they are free, so can't really complain.

Nice work there Stu :D

Watching the pre-show VT's, you can just see how the WWE editing team are the best in the world!

On a side note ... I still need to wake at 6am for school and this finishes at 4am :( ... I have 1L of Relentless though!!!!

Royal Rumble Rumor: Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Returning?

PRWrestling.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Carlito may possibly return at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view tonight. The report notes that Carlos Colon indicated his son Carlito would return to WWE at the Royal Rumble, when Carlos was asked by fans at the WrestleReunion convention in Los Angeles.

AND... Former WWE Superstar Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) wrote on Twitter that he was headed to the Royal Rumble event today, "Guess who is packing for a flight and the Royal Rumble is tomorrow????". No word on if he intends to watch the event as a fan or be apart of the event in some manner.

THIS WOULD BE AMAZING TO SEE!!!

Also, I reckon Goldust will return and possibly eliminate Cody Rhodes, setting up Rhodes v Goldust at WrestleMania.

PRWrestling.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Carlito may possibly return at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view tonight. The report notes that Carlos Colon indicated his son Carlito would return to WWE at the Royal Rumble, when Carlos was asked by fans at the WrestleReunion convention in Los Angeles.

AND... Former WWE Superstar Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) wrote on Twitter that he was headed to the Royal Rumble event today, "Guess who is packing for a flight and the Royal Rumble is tomorrow????". No word on if he intends to watch the event as a fan or be apart of the event in some manner.

THIS WOULD BE AMAZING TO SEE!!!

Also, I reckon Goldust will return and possibly eliminate Cody Rhodes, setting up Rhodes v Goldust at WrestleMania.

Heard that about Carlito, he was sacked for drug use, so he may return.

Would love to see Goldust v Rhodes, brother v brother, with the American Dream in the middle of it, maybe referee???

Glad the WHC match is over, will be the dull point of the night, apart from the Divas, but you can get over the fact that the women can't wrestle....:p

I was just thinking, Cena may enter the RR, he said he wants Rock v Cena to be for the WWE Title...or, he will get in the Elimination Chamber. WWE writers will make sure that that match will be for the title.

I noticed, but it loses the quality.

Kinda a lose/lose situation. I get to see it with ad's, or as standard quality.

But don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the feed :)

URGH an 8 WOMAN tag match?! That sucks!!

Last edited:
Tombstone from Kane.

Been AGES since I've seen him do that.

Last edited:
Cena getting way too much hate because of the rocks 5 minute return.... #fickle fans

Not what I expected for that match. Thought it'd be count out or DQ but expected Cena to embrace the hate and take Kane out badly.

Drew is still part of WWE? AND LMAO!! His opponent, the Funkasauras!

And what do you know.. Brodus Clay wins quickly, yet again.

Feel bad for my countryman.

Last edited:
Which one, CM vs DZ?

Yup, so it feels like he's going to screw CM Punk again, because he'll distract him or the ref, etc..

Last edited:
Dolph will win by DQ, then CM Punk will go to sleep both laurenites and Ziggler... Watch this space haha