WWE Thread

As for the PPV this weekend. I think it is Orton's time but don't be surprised if WWE keep Shaemus as champion. HHH will not be returning this Sunday. I don't think he'll be back till January and will probably face Shaemus at the Rumble at the end of Jan. WWE will not bring HHH back during the Rumble as this has been done 2 out of the last 4 years with Cena and Edge.

Oh and bring back The Rock.

I wouldnt be suprised if one came back for the rumble and another for wrestlemania. It is all for publicity

Shameus? that big bottle of scottish milk? Orton was ok, then came along cena, i still found it entertaining but this guy comes along and im getting annoyed watching wwe now :mad:

Scottish or irish im not sure, dont pounce on me for that :)

lool. He's an Irish jar of Mayonnaise....

I heard that kurt Angle was in for a shock return in early 2011, as his TNA contract runs out in december and he hasnt renewed yet.

Kurt said he probably wont compete for WWE again, as the work schedule is too heavy, 6 nights a week, constantly on the road.

More they are being used in completely the wrong way.

McIntyre -- Portrayed as "The Chosen One" which isn't going to work unless his gimmick is like The Matrix. He'd more suit a Piper style to be fair but he should go back to development for a bit.

Sheamus -- He's seen as a "Monster" but that just won't work if you've got the Nexus or Cena beating him down. If they want to put him over as a monster, then they should have him rip through everyone, otherwise, he'll just be a generic heel.

As for the Angle situation? It's been said; it won't happen. He left WWE to be with his family more [at the time :/] and the fact that he's been in the Main Event since he started with TNA [minus a few injuries] shows that he is wanted by TNA. They'll definetly renew his contract.

And I like going into detail. XD

McIntyre - ***. The 'chosen one' isn't working for me. Apparently Swagger was supposed to be the 'chosen one' in that story, but circumstances meant they had to sub him with Drew.

Sheamus - Looks like Beaker from the muppets.
lyle_beaker.gif

I think he is mainly there to get the cash flowing for the largest market for WWE outside of USA. Drew and Wade Barrett are for mainland UK, and Sheamus for Ireland(both). Since Finlay moved to a backstage role as a trainer/scout, they pushed him to be the 'fearless fighting Irishman'.

who was in the last wwe 6 pack challenge for world/wwe title been racking my brains

First ever 6-man match that isn't in a elimination chamber/**** in a cell. Now a 6-pack elimination match. WWE made it up to pull the differrent storylines together, and also keep Nexus involved in the big matches. I can't say more otherwise it will be a spoiler.

I have watched it for over 20 years and i haven't missed a Raw in over 10 years. However, i have to agree with you. The last 3 years have been quite poor. The Nexus storyline was promising but it got boring.

I'm still a huge fan though and will watch it to the very end.

yeah I watched it for so long. Since they gone PG, its all been downhill. I mean you used to watch WWF/WWE for the unadulterated violence, now, in the 90 mins its on air, its at least 30 mins of talking/promos.

Also, I am the same, watched for so long, i will keep watching, although I have started watching TNA and ROH, mainly as they are not PG.

we're just a few hours away from Night of Champions, who else is staying up to watch?

I would stay up and watch it but I'm not incredibly sad.

Haven't watched Wrestling since I was like 10 actually.

we're just a few hours away from Night of Champions, who else is staying up to watch?

Nah, it starts in an hour here(2am, so I wont be staying up, I will DL tomorrow.

I would stay up and watch it but I'm not incredibly sad.

Haven't watched Wrestling since I was like 10 actually.

You are incredibly sad...:p

what time ?

1am UK
2am CET, so the same as me Nuno, Portugal and Spain

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

I laughed so hard when I seen that XD

It is true though, he is exactly like that.

Nah, it starts in an hour here(2am, so I wont be staying up, I will DL tomorrow.

You are incredibly sad...:p

1am UK
2am CET, so the same as me Nuno, Portugal and Spain

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

It is true though, he is exactly like that.

at Freedotv.com it says 1am so :) Thanks StuW :)

Night of Champions Results

• Michelle McCool def. Melina(Unified Divas Championship Lumberjill match)
  • Big Show def. CM Punk
  • Drew McIntyre & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes def. the Hart Dynasty(c),Evan Bourne and Mark Henry,Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov,the Usos(Tag Team Turmoil Match for the WWE tag team championship
  • Dolph Ziggler(c) def. Kofi Kingston(Intercontinental Championship)
  • Daniel Bryan def. The Miz(c) (US Championship)
  • Kane(c) def. the Undertaker (No holds barred match for the World Hvt. Championship)
  • Randy Orton def. Sheamus(c),Edge,Wade Barret,John Cena and Chris Jericho (Six pack elimination challenge for WWE Championship)

Night of Champions Results

• Michelle McCool def. Melina(Unified Divas Championship Lumberjill match)
  • Big Show def. CM Punk
  • Drew McIntyre & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes def. the Hart Dynasty(c),Evan Bourne and Mark Henry,Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov,the Usos(Tag Team Turmoil Match for the WWE tag team championship
  • Dolph Ziggler(c) def. Kofi Kingston(Intercontinental Championship)
  • Daniel Bryan def. The Miz(c) (US Championship)
  • Kane(c) def. the Undertaker (No holds barred match for the World Hvt. Championship)
  • Randy Orton def. Sheamus(c),Edge,Wade Barret,John Cena and Chris Jericho (Six pack elimination challenge for WWE Championship)

got two results wrong
the divas match and the intercontinental championship match

already seen it but thanks anyway. Is Y2J gonna leave now that he lost the WWE championship match?

Not the same as it used to be. Me and my friend used to batter the **** out each other trying to do everything they did. Now when I see an advert I switch the channel. Suppose some people just reach an age when they find it quite childish eh?

Last edited:
I can't lie, Cena is more an actor than a wrestler, but c'mon everybody loves to see the guy get kicked, and transform in superman makin' an attitude adjustment to the Big Show
(sorry bad english, im costarican)

Pd: btw my fav's are: Randy Orton, MVP, The game, Ric Flair and HBK

Last edited:
2 weeks away for the next PPV, **** in a Cell (my favourite one after Wrestlemania), and already two matches:
Randy Orton vs Sheamus -
Sheamus doesn't deserve a re-match for the WWE Championship opinion. Let a new wrestler get a chance like John Morrison or Evan "Air" Bourne. I have a feeling The Miz will cash in his briefcase and win the WWE Championship... or not.
Cena vs Wade Barret -
Interesting to see who will win this one. If Cena wins, RIP Nexus, if Wade Barret wins, Cena must join Nexus. I personally want to see Cena go baddy... or Nexus gooddy.

don't think there ever was for the wwe or world championship
i know there was for the wwf

the last time 6 people fought for the WWE Championship would have been in an Elimination Chamber. i cant remember the last time there was 6 contenders in a normal match though.

I found it Unforgiven 1999 Triple H defeated The Rock, Mankind, Kane, The Big Show and The British Bulldog in a Six-Pack Challenge fo the vacant WWF Championship with Stone Cold Steve Austin as Special Outside Enforcer