Xbox 360, Fifa 10 club tournament.

Craven 5-3 Alex.

Well played buddy, I couldn't defend for toffee there. Good game :)

Yeah good game mate, 8 of the crapiest, spawny, scrappy goals you'll ever see there. I'd like to think my first goal was ok, but Gomez his hit it and it sliced in. The Klose goal was tidy to be fair though, McGeady turned the defender and megged the goalie. :D

Yeah good game mate, 8 of the crapiest, spawny, scrappy goals you'll ever see there. I'd like to think my first goal was ok, but Gomez his hit it and it sliced in. The Klose goal was tidy to be fair though, McGeady turned the defender and megged the goalie. :D

Yeah there were a couple of 'okay' ones but nothing to write home about! :) Whenever I seemed to get within touching distance and peg the defecit down to one I would just concede straight off the kick off, so annoying! :mad:

Alright lads, thanks for that.
You both need to play scott now. and your group is complete

Nathan 4 - 1 Luke

I seriously cannot shoot on Fifa, I missed so many chances and hit the post about 4 times. The only goal I actually like was my 4th from Iniesta.

Unlucky Luke.

Yep no problem, I'll try get round to playing him later.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:12 PM ----------

Scott I'll play you later.

will somebody from group a please play me!!!

farman95, try posting messages on peoples visitor walls or adding their gamertags and catching them on XBL. All information is available in the opening post, you'll have more luck getting in contact this way.

Well PLayed alex

Alex 3-0 Scott

I am out, good luck to everyone in the tourny.