Xbox 360, Fifa 10 club tournament.

this tourny still goin ill join if ther is any places left show ye how 2 play footy ha

Come on guys, we finished our group 3 days ago!

Come on Luke and Nathan??

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Me (Arsenal) 3 - 1 Nathan (Barcelona)

gg mate.

Magiboy 3 - 1 Nathan

I tried really hard to get 2 goals in the second half but I just couldn't :(.

I think Jossh has lost interest because his FIFA disc is scratched so I don't know if he carry it on. Unless this tournament finishes it's games before Wednesday then I'm dropping out, it gets boring waiting for the next rounds to start a month later.

I am willing to take over controlling it.

Who is still to play, and who is through, Post on here, and i get a draw done 2mo with who is through.

I am willing to take over controlling it.

Who is still to play, and who is through, Post on here, and i get a draw done 2mo with who is through.

Nice one Scott, the people who are through already are in the opening post where it also states that "I'm sick of of joining tournaments only to be told half way through "I will not continue to run this anymore, so it has ended."

Joshh is one of those through already so you'd have to get in contact with the other person in that group, Magiboy seems to be trying to play games but with no luck, farman doesn't understand that not everyone comes to the thread to find him, even though I tried to tell him what to do.

As for the rest I can't be arsed to track back on the posts as It's a farce in here.

Okay mate, i know you and alex are through as you both beat me.

Its just a pointless exercise, people need to be making the effort via PM's/VM'/Messages on XBL to get things done, people aren't just going to come to you. FFS it is so frustrating,

Okay i have decided since i am going to take over running it,

that

craven
Alex
magiboy
Raymonde

are going to become an SEMi final draw, unless people get on with it and play there games by 6pm on wednesday.

Might as well enter yourself mate seeing as you're running it :)

Nah Buddy, i went out, you guys are the ones who are through in your groups. it is cool. i am giving the rest of the groups until 6pm to sort them selves out, or they can simply **** off,

I think you might have a problem with Raymonde as well, I read in a post somewhere he doesn't have time for FIFA much because of his new job. You'd have to ask him. It's probably not worth carrying this one on at all mate to be fair.

If you do decide to carry on mate; Craven, Alex, Scott and a Magiboy semi final?

I think Jossh has lost interest because his FIFA disc is scratched so I don't know if he carry it on. Unless this tournament finishes it's games before Wednesday then I'm dropping out, it gets boring waiting for the next rounds to start a month later.
Lol that's a bit ironic, considering Joshh's openinig statement in the OP.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

If you do decide to carry on mate; Craven, Alex, Scott and a Magiboy semi final?
Errrgh excuse me, but I'm still in this competition.