Xbox 360, Fifa 10 club tournament.

Errrgh excuse me, but I'm still in this competition.

Which is why I said to ask you first, wasn't sure if you were available still. Don't worry, nobodys removing you unless you can't play mate.

Which is why I said to ask you first, wasn't sure if you were available still. Don't worry, nobodys removing you unless you can't play mate.
Happy to play, I was finished with my games before anyone.

Why Me Craven Alex and Scott/Magiboy? Semi?

Sorry had a really bad couple of days.

Semi Final players

Stann
Alex
Craven( if he still wants to)
Magiboy

Draw is

Alex Vs Stann

Craven Vs Magiboy.

Must be done by monday.

Sorry had a really bad couple of days.

Semi Final players

Stann
Alex
Craven( if he still wants to)
Magiboy

Draw is

Alex Vs Stann

Craven Vs Magiboy.

Must be done by monday.
One or two legs scott bud?

Was 5-0 up in the first leg after about an hour amd Stann quit?

Was 5-0 up in the first leg after about an hour amd Stann quit?

Alex Qualifies for the final.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:46 PM ----------

6pm tommorrow or Alex wins the tourny

Wes has said he hasnt the time to complete his game but Stan has made no attempt from what i can see on the thread or VM to play the game, so i reckon Alex wins the tourny, well played mate

That's why I'm here lads. Thanks mate. 2nd tourny win ;)

hi guys, im sorry ive not been here - ive not been here due to a death in the family and i didnt instantly think "**** what about my fifa tournament"

thanks to scott for running it for me, im sorry for not coming on to tell you - but it's been a sad time for me lately.

hi guys, im sorry ive not been here - ive not been here due to a death in the family and i didnt instantly think "**** what about my fifa tournament"

thanks to scott for running it for me, im sorry for not coming on to tell you - but it's been a sad time for me lately.

Real life always comes first mate.. :wub: