[XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

How many times do we play each other per season mate?

2 games against everyone in your division. Home and away

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

First signing for Cardiff City. A bid has been accepted to obtain midfielder Tomas Rosicky for £25 million in order to bolster up their team for what everyone associated with Cardiff will hope to be a season ending at the top spot in the Second Division.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

West Ham have decided to get every last penny out of the vault and have completed the signing of Hatem Ben-Arfa for £15 million.

In other news Cardiff have also completed the £10 million signing of Jerome Boateng

Jay, you want to play at 5.45 mate? (if I work out all the transfers etc quick enough after work!)

Cardiff City are dashing their way through the transfer market and have crossed the finish line with Jermaine Jones for £15 million

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Jay, you want to play at 5.45 mate? (if I work out all the transfers etc quick enough after work!)

Oh also also, we aren't in the same division so we can't play a competitive match but I can give you a friendly or two :)

Cardiff City are dashing their way through the transfer market and have crossed the finish line with Jermaine Jones for £15 million

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Oh also also, we aren't in the same division so we can't play a competitive match but I can give you a friendly or two :)

Oh **** yeah! anyway, Im up for that before going out :)

So how do I buy people just ask if i can buy?

So how do I buy people just ask if i can buy?

Yeah, just state which player you want to buy and use the key on the OP to check how much they'd cost according to OVR and if you can afford them :)

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Bolton have secured Brazilian playmaker Diego in a deal thought to be worth £30 million.

Ben Foster has joined wigan atletic for a fee of £25m.
Ryan Shawcross has joined wigan atletic for a fee of £15m
Javier Hernandez has joined wigan atletic for a fee of £10m..

Thats all my spending.

Thats all my spending.

Did u agree the Shawcross deal with Jonesy?

Oh he Stoke, ill change l8a to someone else. Any 78 rated defenders ?

Oh he Stoke, ill change l8a to someone else. Any 78 rated defenders ?

easiest way to search is by making a new manager mode and use the search function on that.

And make sure you update your squad like this

You only need to edit your team btw, not every team :p

Thats all my spending.

No they haven't, you never asked me.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Done deal!.Stoke City and West Ham have completed a swap deal

Demba Ba and Robbie Keane will be going to Stoke City with Ricardo Fuller and John Carew going the other way!

Players available from Bolton:
D Sturridge - £8m
K Davies - £10m
I Klasnic - £2m
M Petrov - £10m
L C-Yong - £13m

Just to remind you guys that Benny McCarthy and Luis Boa Morte are free agents

Who do i contact for like Transfers?

Cos i'm interested in Luis Boa Morte.. :)

Oh right sorry! Yeah you have Boa Morte, Joe you have McCarthy! :)