[XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

Gabbidon please :)

If they're free transfers that is...

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

And maybe put a list of transfers in the op?

I'll take Kieron Dyer and Boa Morte :)

Gabbidon please :)

If they're free transfers that is...

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

And maybe put a list of transfers in the op?

Done deals.

I will make a list on microsoft word and when it gets to a good amount I'll post it, PM me your free transfers and I'll ad them to the list

tirath signing Jerome has thrown my plans out the window :'(

tirath signing Jerome has thrown my plans out the window :'(

Well get back in that window. Remember most people are at school at the moment so you could make a cheeky done deal for a good player.

Well get back in that window. Remember most people are at school at the moment so you could make a cheeky done deal for a good player.

And that's why I got in there quick and spuzzed my load over Hazard.

And that's why I got in there quick and spuzzed my load over Hazard.

Same with me and Gabby and Subotic. Fast as **** striker, tall as **** Centre Back = Win.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Anybody want to release any players or transfer list any players?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Anybody want Carlton Cole for £6 million?

How to use a different squad for the league​

To create a new squad for the league:
My FIFA 11 --> Settings & Profile --> FIFA 11 Profile --> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE --> SAVE --> SQUADS --> Create new Squads --> Supreme League

Then make the transfers for your team (must state on the thread) and save the squad when you’re finish:
My FIFA 11 --> Settings & Profile --> FIFA 11 Profile --> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE --> SAVE --> SQUADS --> Supreme League

Then it’s probably good practice to load the normal squads back:
My FIFA 11 --> Settings & Profile --> FIFA 11 Profile --> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE --> LOAD --> SQUADS --> By default it’s called Squads 1

What a day for transfers, and it's only just begun! QPR have made a humongous statement of intent by signing Carlton Cole, James Tomkins, Gary O'Neil and Seydou Doumbia .. all in total for £41 million

In other news, West Ham have used some of the money given to them from QPR to sign Brazillian Golden Oldie Deco for £15 million.

Better save my cash now then. Cause no1 will be dull enough to buy any QPR players (no offence!)

I'll have a look later tonight and see if I want to buy anyone looking for a striker most definately!

When do we start playing competitive matches?

You can play your matches whenever, the league is open.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Portuguese wonderkid Fabio Coentrao has had enough with all the scouts eyeballing him! He's dediced enough's enough and he will be signing for The Mighty Middlesbrough for £15 million

You can play your matches whenever, the league is open.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Portuguese wonderkid Fabio Coentrao has had enough with all the scouts eyeballing him! He's dediced enough's enough and he will be signing for The Mighty Middlesbrough for £15 million

Bargain!

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

What would the prices be for players under 77?

You wanted Heskey too huh?

Anderson and Marc Albrighton for 15M each :)

Last edited:
First game of Division 1

Middlesbrough 0-1 West Ham

Not the most riveting start by any means, but a first half curled 25 yard freekick from Deco was enough to allow West Ham 3 points.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Anderson and Marc Albrighton for 15M each :)

Okay then mate, add them to your squad. I won't announce it as you've already stated it.

Yay for loosing :D 1st of 11 to come

How many times do we play each other per season mate?