[XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

I hereby announce this tournament as open, the transfer window has also opened.You each get £50 million to spend on players

In controversial terms, 1 minute after the window has been opened, West Ham have completed the signing of Gabriel Agbonlahor for £25 million.

LOL I'll snap up Cameron Jerome (77OVR) for £10m :D

Will do my transfer shopping on my return home.

Done deal between Bolton and West Ham. Rodrigo will be moving to Upton Park for £1.5 million

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

West Brom fans crowded round the Sky Sports cameras this afternoon to witness the biggest shock of the window so far. Manager Alex Whitehouse has put full trust into bright young talent Eden Hazard in order to attempt his domination in Division two. £45 million was what it took to bring the Belgium wonder to the Mighty Baggies.

West Brom fans crowded round the Sky Sports cameras this afternoon to witness the biggest shock of the window so far. Manager Alex Whitehouse has put full trust into bright young talent Eden Hazard in order to attempt his domination in Division two. £45 million was what it took to bring the Belgium wonder to the Mighty Baggies.

This is just the beginning.

50 mil? Dont need to spend a penny on the mighty QPR :S

Going for the Harry Redknapp approach? No transfers coming through? Or are you just averting attention to make a real coup right at the end?

Yay! ^^) Looks like a cracking idea this, you'll have to answer a few questions of mine tonight though xD.

If you want you can just drop me a visitor message or a PM and i'll answer them now :)

Going for the Harry Redknapp approach? No transfers coming through? Or are you just averting attention to make a real coup right at the end?

Well... Its more the fact that I dont have a clue what players are rated what XD

Also guys if you want to advertise any players you're willing to sell, just give the details of their names, Overalls and how much you want for them.

I'm willing to part company with Kovac (69) /Piquionne (73) /Mark Noble (75) / K.Dyer (73) if anyone wants to loan or buy them. £5 Million each to buy, £2.5 million to loan for a season.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Middlesbrough have completed the signings of Piquionne and Noble for £5 million each from West Ham. They were surplus to requirements at West Ham due to the experts of Scott Parker and co dominating Price's midfield.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

BREAKING NEWS

West Ham have completed the signing of Serbian giant Nevan Subotic for £20 million. A giant like this lad will surely have no problems fitting into the Premier League

If on the off chance you want any WBA players (Except Vela, Odemwingie, Hazard or Brunt) Just holla.

Then we'll talk.

Who cares about the sun and the free flowing football if you're sat on the bench? Bojan Krkić has finally given up with the numerous strikers coming into Camp Nou and blocking his path to glory. He wants to win tournaments and be on the pitch scoring the winning goals. Therefore he will be signing for Middlesbrough FC for a £20 million deal.

Im selling Thomson (DM - 74) and McDonald (ST - 75)

PM me if you are interested

Big Man Carlton Cole may have limited days at Upton Park, on the bench as things stand Jay Price has not ruled out a sale. He claims that "If anyone can come up with a reasonable bid then Cole will be packing his bags"

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Price has done a U-Turn and is allowing Carlton Cole to stay, however Robbie Keane is up for grabs at a £7.5 million steal.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

West Ham are releasing Benny McCarthy, Daniel Gabbidon, Luis Boa Morte and Keiron Dyer on free transfers. They are now up for grabs for anyone to take.