Just started a season with Q.P.R, match prep is nowhere near fluid in all levels, have it on average, attacking movement, and i just beat man utd 3-1. have made no signings at all, well i have but sanogo is out injured until the end of august, just want to say thanks for a great tactic (so far anyway)Any ideas why my match prep has froze btw? never has before?

Just started a season with Q.P.R, match prep is nowhere near fluid in all levels, have it on average, attacking movement, and i just beat man utd 3-1. have made no signings at all, well i have but sanogo is out injured until the end of august, just want to say thanks for a great tactic (so far anyway)Any ideas why my match prep has froze btw? never has before?

Hello,

can you please tell me how to put a arrow on the players?
Can you give also screenshots of the teaminstructions?
I cannot download your tactics so i have to create them myself

It'll go up, don't worry ;)

Yeah it did go up xenon, still rising, but it is making progress :) currently sitting in a quite comfortable 9th with q.p.r. so seems to be working well at the minute, can only see it getting better :)

Yeah it did go up xenon, still rising, but it is making progress :) currently sitting in a quite comfortable 9th with q.p.r. so seems to be working well at the minute, can only see it getting better :)

Nice one!

Does this work with FM12 and if so do you think it would work with Liverpool of I bought Cavani

Hey guys, I hvae small problem with tactic knowledge. In pre season I had Teamwork on very high and everything was on 100%, but when I changed on avarage and defensive positionig one of them (formation) was on 65% after few days without matches (international break). Have sombode the same problem?

I've tested this tactic with Man Utd, Newcastle, Dortmund, PSG and FC Nantes.

And the results are... wow. Wonderful !

I've been champion with ManU. Second with Newcastle, Champion with dortmund and PSG and Ligue 2 Champion with Nantes.

Very strong attack and very solid defense. Probably the best tactic for this opus so far.

The defense isn't working that well on my manchester city team tho :/

I've tested this tactic with Man Utd, Newcastle, Dortmund, PSG and FC Nantes.

And the results are... wow. Wonderful !

I've been champion with ManU. Second with Newcastle, Champion with dortmund and PSG and Ligue 2 Champion with Nantes.

Very strong attack and very solid defense. Probably the best tactic for this opus so far.

thank you!

is it relevant how to put my strikers,left footer on STCL and right footer on STCR or it doesn't matter really? and since strikers individual intructions are the same,is it better to put similar players,or different type of players ( trequartista and poacher for eyample ) tnx

Won Carling Cup, Premier League and Champions League in first season with United, using mostly this tactic but rotating with Mr Hough's to keep it fresh.

Just heading into my second season having bolstered my squad with the mighty Marek Hamsik, hoping he can push out Giggsy over the course of the season to prepare for his decline/retirement.

Yo xenon! This tactic is growing on me quite a lot. Sitting in 1st place with Gladbach first season after 27 matches.

However, this was with slight editing. I've used this tactic for months now with several different teams and I always get better results when unticking roam from position on both strikers. What about you? Have you experimented with this?

Glad its going well for you all. I don't know about editting it though.

What would you say are the most important stat for the mystery LCM? He is supposed to be defensively sound as well, right?

Does the tactic work with small teams? I just won serie B, now i'm in serie A with Bari, and i have a budget of only 260.000 euro , so i couldn't buy very good players.... sorry for my grammatical errors, i'm italian ;)

Well, it works okay as long as you have a really pacey striker. The attack seems to work well regardless of team, but be prepared to concede a whole lot as well. You will basically be aiming towards scoring more than you let slip in the back =)