This is Brilliant!!

Am using this tactic with West Ham in the championship and have just completed the 1st half of the season scored 56 conceded 19 so far so good, top of the league with 58 points and only 1 game lost!

Cole, Lansbury and Nolan are unstoppable!!!

Halfway through the first season with Liverpool, leading the league with 4 points down to second-placed Man U.
Sold Kuyt and bought Wilfried, and he has really been banging the goals in, 15 goals and 9 assist in 17 appearances :)

Been doing very well with this tactic with LFC.
Started using it half way trough my second season, was then in 10 th place but ended up in 2 place.
In my 3 i won PL, LC, FAC and CL.
In my 4 i won PL, E-superC, WorldC, LC and CL.

PL stats last two seasons:
View attachment 219144View attachment 219145
CL final agains Inter:
View attachment 219155
My current team:
View attachment 219150
Tactic Analysis:
View attachment 219152
My fixtures 4 th season:
View attachment 219157View attachment 219158View attachment 219159

Tanks for a very good tactic, keep up the good work;)

in my game i use 12.0.4 and its work

@XeNoN
are you have the update for this tactic?
i need new tactic for my 2nd season because i think AI already know how to handle this one
or you have suggestion for me
thanks mate

I used koflok tactic and I started to use this one for the exactly same problem you have. The 2 tactics are similar and you trade 1 MID player for a winger. Try it.

Did anyone try to transform this tactic to 4-2-3-1 pulling 1 striker to amc?.I see that this tactic gave v nice feedback from people using it and im curious if it gives good results with only 1 striker.

I sorry to say that this is one of the worst tactic i ever use.Using with man u for 10 games.Lose against all the top team with 1 or 0 ccc compared to their 4 or 5ccc.against small team,yes,I did win but no gd enough.

This tactic is very solid and very efficient(for me the best one that i tried untill now) but i got bored and im very disapointed on how classic wingers behave in this game and i trid many tactics of mine and of others.After 15 games with Malaga in wich i was already nr 1 with most goals scored and Rondon as league goalscorer..The part i did not like is the gameplay being very unrealistic,meaning unreal tackling war over and over again with wingers behaving like brainless clowns in a ping pong game but of course this is not the tactic fault.,its mainly because of ME.

Last edited:
Looks good but it'll have to be amazing to be better then your narrow 4231.

View attachment 219860 i read at the beginning of this thread that you were predicting to score 130 goals and only concede 18?? well i didnt quite get 130 goals but i did only concede 18 in 38 league games, thought it was quite fitting that i got crowned champion after that game as well =] did you reach your estimates? oh and this tactic is insane btw!!

This tactic is very solid and very efficient(for me the best one that i tried untill now) but i got bored and im very disapointed on how classic wingers behave in this game and i trid many tactics of mine and of others.After 15 games with Malaga in wich i was already nr 1 with most goals scored and Rondon as league goalscorer..The part i did not like is the gameplay being very unrealistic,meaning unreal tackling war over and over again with wingers behaving like brainless clowns in a ping pong game but of course this is not the tactic fault.,its mainly because of ME.

Yeah I noticed that too. I hate how the wingers just act like they don't have a clue what they are doing. They run to the byline then stop and just stand there and then turn around and decide to kick it off the fullback out for a corner.

helo XENON- I using your tactic but my aml and amr often shouts without reason when my striker is alone in the midle..is there any options that they pass more often ball to my striker when he is alone??

Glad people are still having good success with this tactic!

Hi Xenon, in case of a RED CARTEL, You leave a striker or a midfielder? Thanks in advance for reply

Hi Xenon this tactic sounds good but i dont know how to download it how do you do it?? Thanks would be great help

using this with newcastle and has been great. only problem my left striker hardly ever scores?

this tactic is probably the best tactic ive used on fm 12 im using tottenham and adebayor has scored 13 in 7 games ive got a screenshot of my game against arsenal.
C7D08C74DF748B17452DC486B584A61933EEBD4A
C674D17CC4F86D3DC815E8A3B20205B46C8D3D12

Hey Xenon, would it be okay for you if I upload my tweaked version of your tactic? I've just touched on the defense and backs to make it safer for lower rep teams and some small touches on the strikers. I'm having very good results with this.