Great tactic, brilliant for attacking attractive football (only tried it with Arsenal). I've had great european success with it. I was just wondering, after seeing the chaos it causes in the box, what pitch size would you recommend? I know it says 'Original' in the description of this threat but what size is that? :p Thanks again.

Great tactic, brilliant for attacking attractive football (only tried it with Arsenal). I've had great european success with it. I was just wondering, after seeing the chaos it causes in the box, what pitch size would you recommend? I know it says 'Original' in the description of this threat but what size is that? :p Thanks again.

Usually means Standard Joshua...so would imagine that would be the case here also ;)

Hi Xenon,

Im a big fan of yours since your 4-2-3-1 on FM11. I tried this 4-2-2-2 on patch 12.0.4 and its a kickass! A lot of possesion, concede 0,5p/match. Pure domination!

So are you gonna make some tactic for new patch. Do you have intention to make a new tactic?

do you have a better download link because the website it redirects me to dont work and my avg says its a harmful site

I still use all of my tactics on the new patch and they're still working the same.