Home tactic for me works better without OI. Smashing it with Dortmund and monaco

Love the D tactic, as wrong as that sounds to a dirty mind. Just beat Liverpool 2-1 away with it....My players just couldn't finish, 8 clear cut and 4 half chances created. Amazing mate, loving the Away and Defence tactics :D

Love the D tactic, as wrong as that sounds to a dirty mind. Just beat Liverpool 2-1 away with it....My players just couldn't finish, 8 clear cut and 4 half chances created. Amazing mate, loving the Away and Defence tactics :D

Thank you. Soon you will love also Home (v2) tactic, I hope ;)
enjoy

How do you think the tactic would work if changing the Forward from CF to AF?

my stricker is natural as AF.

How do you think the tactic would work if changing the Forward from CF to AF?

my stricker is natural as AF.

Don't do that please it will conflict with the hole concept of formation with Inside Forwards on the wings. If you want to play with AF role then you need wingers instead inside forwards on the wings but it's complete different play style and tactic.
It doesn't matter your striker is natural as AF. He will perform also as CF and after few seasons he will be natural on this role.

Don't do that please it will conflict with the hole concept of formation with Inside Forwards on the wings. If you want to play with AF role then you need wingers instead inside forwards on the wings but it's complete different play style and tactic.
It doesn't matter your striker is natural as AF. He will perform also as CF and after few seasons he will be natural on this role.

Thought it would, i will give it a go but it looks good on first look! Thanks!

Is it possible you have a GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS for this tactic?

You guys say it doesn't work, because you can not get wins all the times, no Tactic is the best, every other tactic needs to be played with and stuff, there is no such thing as plug and Play, your team has to get to know the tactic and learn how to play in those roles.
Im using it at Bradford City and with the defensive one i beated Liverpool in the EFL Cup in only my second season, soo give it time, and don't rely instantly on the first 2 games, you will get losses and draws, but most of the time you will be the one who are the favourite!

I'm going to try the tactic with Schalke 04 on the 3rd season, looks exciting :)

Last edited:
Decided against waiting to the end of the season and threw it in to a Europe game as Everton. Beat Dnipro away 7-1 then 3-0 at home and followed it up with a 3-2 win at Southampton and 3-0 at home to Norwich. Been using the away version after seeing this feedback.

Advanced Warfare [H]ome_v2

[video=youtube;kkX2Oaov3EQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkX2Oaov3EQ[/video]

View attachment 1092150 View attachment 1092151 View attachment 1092152 View attachment 1092154

enjoy!

No disrespect but Man Utd are a pretty solid outfit on this years edition and it's been quite easy for most people to get big wins against decent teams with pretty much every tactic on this forum.
The sign of a good tactic is if it works across different levels of teams not just the best.

How's it faired with some of the lesser so called sides?

No disrespect but Man Utd are a pretty solid outfit on this years edition and it's been quite easy for most people to get big wins against decent teams with pretty much every tactic on this forum.
The sign of a good tactic is if it works across different levels of teams not just the best.

Thats why Im not playing in single player/career in FM from years. With those tacs Iv win 5 Premier League titles in a row, 3 Champions League in a row and tons of other cups in Network game. Believe me playing against human opponents specialy my friends its complete different story.
To be honest with you my friend used many popular tacs from this forum on our save and he couldnt win the season with Man City...

Last edited:

Couldn't agree more, the best tactics from previous years always had a lesser team winning a league in the OP

Couple more results, 2-0 away to barca using away tactic, 6-0 at home to chelsea and i got a red card with the new home tactic, amazing

Thats why Im not playing in single player/career in FM from years. With those tacs Iv win 5 Premier League titles in a row, 3 Champions League in a row and tons of other cups in Network game. Believe me playing against human opponents specialy my friends its complete different story.
To be honest with you my friend used many popular tacs from this forum on our save and he couldnt win the season with Man City...

Pretty realistic then not winning the league with City as looks like pep won't either in real life haha.

Network games a good way to test but again you're using Man Utd and you only play your friends twice a season, and if it's only a couple of you then the rest of the time you're up against the AI

Basically I and probably many others would be more interested in trying your tactic along with many other tactics creators if you're posting results from smaller teams. Know what I mean mate?