Its nice to see that you haven't discouraged after not winning the title but enjoying the game. Those tactics are complex and starts to working great after first season. Its all about Team Cohesion, fluidity and tactics familiarity. Im sure you will enjoy it much more in next season. Good luck :)

thank you but the league hasn' finished yet. i have a chance to winning the titles :)

For me it's not working as well. Too many opportunietes for rivals even weeks. So defensive play is horrible. Attak is not so bad but most of shootes misses a goal.

Hello I play with version v2 and as an Olympic club of marseille I do a lot of tie had you advices for me pleaseCurrently 9 match play 5 wins 4 draw

Against you friend

When you Play against your friend online, what Tactic do you use for the games against him.?
im using your 3 tactics in an online game against my friend, i am Arsenal and he is Man Utd and after 30 games, i just lost 1 and draw 1 , Both games against him..? I used Home tac home and away tac away, in halftime i where Down 0-1, i change to defense tac and lost 4-1..? Hope you have the trick that Can help to beat him..

When you Play against your friend online, what Tactic do you use for the games against him.?
im using your 3 tactics in an online game against my friend, i am Arsenal and he is Man Utd and after 30 games, i just lost 1 and draw 1 , Both games against him..? I used Home tac home and away tac away, in halftime i where Down 0-1, i change to defense tac and lost 4-1..? Hope you have the trick that Can help to beat him..

30 games and lost only against your friend? That's impressive, hast to be very interesting save.
Online games against human opponent are extremely difficult and away matches? those are nightmare. It's hard to give some advice as I dont know which formation and how's playing your friend... When you are loosing 0-1 at half time on away match the worst thing you can do in halftime its some nervous moves. You shouldnt change anything until 60-70' and specially not back down to defense when loosing. He just pressed you more and punish with more goals. I would wait till 70' and then switch to Home tac and change to overload to crash him on the end of match.
However its FM there is no simple answer its also always a matter of luck. Good luck!

Last edited:
He is playing like the def tac off yours. 4-1-2-2-1. 4 back 1 def mid 2 central mid 2 inside forwards 1 attacker
the frist 7 games i played with another tac, and lost 1 and 1 draw i the leugue, and lost 2 Champions games , but since i'll change to you tac, only lost 1 and draw 1 in all games..(30 games) nummer 1 in Premier leugue, 8 point to man utd.( my friend) we have being playing online sinde 2007 and i am normaly alleays loosing the games against him, but i Will try your recomandtion, if your going Down 2-0, still wait to 70 min ..?

He is playing like the def tac off yours. 4-1-2-2-1. 4 back 1 def mid 2 central mid 2 inside forwards 1 attacker
the frist 7 games i played with another tac, and lost 1 and 1 draw i the leugue, and lost 2 Champions games , but since i'll change to you tac, only lost 1 and draw 1 in all games..(30 games) nummer 1 in Premier leugue, 8 point to man utd.( my friend) we have being playing online sinde 2007 and i am normaly alleays loosing the games against him, but i Will try your recomandtion, if your going Down 2-0, still wait to 70 min ..?

Im playing online with friends since 2012. Every FM more then 20 seasons. From my experience away matches against human are very tough to win. Im always prepared for loose. Important thing is to win at home. When you loose against your friend away - nothing happen, just dont loose points on rematch.
When you are loosing 0-2 let say at 30' dont panic, try to encourage (touchline talks) your players or make substitution (look at defenders ratio, spot which one is playing poor or making mistakes and change him). If you are losing 0:2 and he's dominating change formation/tactic for more aggressive and offensive since 60'. On 75' change to overload. Substitute striker at last.
The rest its just Football Manager :)

Last edited:
So I changed to this formation from itszdan523 where I had won the premier league back to back with a very young York team but I was bored of the way I was scoring so I wanted to shift to this. Needless to say I have really struggled to implement this. It was hard, I got thumped 3-0 by sunderland, 3-1 Bournemouth, my lb and rb were stagnant and just not moving and the opposition wingers would glide by, and this was when the tactic was very well learnt by my team (not fluid however).

Determined to stick it out and make it work, I finally realised what I have been doing wrong. I brought in 6 new players for my first team and so I had been using team cohesion for 3 months. AS SOON as I changed this to attacking movement my team has just been on another level. A 5-0 win against Watford, 4-1 Basel in the champions league and a 3-1 win over Southampton with my under 18's keeper in goal may not mean much to you, but the way that this team is playing now is amazing! I will come back in a couple of days and post screenshots on overall performance.

Determined to stick it out and make it work, I finally realised what I have been doing wrong. I brought in 6 new players for my first team and so I had been using team cohesion for 3 months. AS SOON as I changed this to attacking movement my team has just been on another level. A 5-0 win against Watford, 4-1 Basel in the champions league and a 3-1 win over Southampton with my under 18's keeper in goal may not mean much to you, but the way that this team is playing now is amazing! I will come back in a couple of days and post screenshots on overall performance.

That's the different between simle and complex tactic. Simple tactics has often 1 or 2 Team Instructions and match is controled mostly by AI. Complex tactics demand time. Team & Tactic fluid its a key. Have fun ;)

Last edited:
hello xPer,

I am trying your tactic and I will update how things are going.

onw question, if I set the opposition instructions in the tactic screen, do I need to set them again before every match ( one screen before pep talk)

thanks

hello xPer,

I am trying your tactic and I will update how things are going.

onw question, if I set the opposition instructions in the tactic screen, do I need to set them again before every match ( one screen before pep talk)

thanks

No. When you will set your OI they will be used every match, you dont have to do anything. Just make sure you'r controlling OI not your Assistant.

Im doing a lower league save and it seems impossible to find a true CF. What would you aim for a smaller quicker forward or a strong target man like player?

Im doing a lower league save and it seems impossible to find a true CF. What would you aim for a smaller quicker forward or a strong target man like player?

Smaller quicker for sure. Striker strength is not as much important on this tacs.

Im still using v1. Are people having more success with v2?

I've found V2 home, and V1 away the best. Anyone having success with V2 away? xPer, what are the main overall differences with V1 and V2 away, is one more attacking/counter/defensive? etc

I've found V2 home, and V1 away the best. Anyone having success with V2 away? xPer, what are the main overall differences with V1 and V2 away, is one more attacking/counter/defensive? etc

update:
Advanced Warfare [A]way_v2

- changed CM to BBM
- tweaked Player Instructions

If Away v1 works fine for your team there is no need to switch to v2.

update:
Advanced Warfare [A]way_v2

- changed CM to BBM
- tweaked Player Instructions

If Away v1 works fine for your team there is no need to switch to v2.

Ah cool thanks, you should share this and see if they can test it at Mr L Tactics -

Ive found V2 to be the best one that works for me home and away. Thats probably mostly due to my team being a a bottom middle team right now. Once the squad improves Im sure home would work better.