Pretty realistic then not winning the league with City as looks like pep won't either in real life haha.

Network games a good way to test but again you're using Man Utd and you only play your friends twice a season, and if it's only a couple of you then the rest of the time you're up against the AI

Basically I and probably many others would be more interested in trying your tactic along with many other tactics creators if you're posting results from smaller teams. Know what I mean mate?

Mate It's not the best forum tactic contest here. I rather love to compete in a game then on forum. Im just sharing my tactics every year as my friends asking for it and I like to see other peoples results using them. OP and intro presents results of Man Utd my love team which Im playing every year in FM.
There is a lot of tactics on the forum to get and everyone has a choice...

Can You please tell what did Yoy Change?

Just check by yourself.

Last edited:
No disrespect but Man Utd are a pretty solid outfit on this years edition and it's been quite easy for most people to get big wins against decent teams with pretty much every tactic on this forum.
The sign of a good tactic is if it works across different levels of teams not just the best.

How's it faired with some of the lesser so called sides?

Try it and see maybe?

If I am Manchester United, when should I use the Defensive tactic?

If I am Manchester United, when should I use the Defensive tactic?

Basicly on away matches against Big Boys (City, Chelsea, Barca etc). However sometimes you might to change it and use [A] counter tactic when you are loosing and they are pressing. I like to use [A] counter tactic on away matches against Arsenal for example which is playing always very offensively. Check their fixtures and see against which formation 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-3 they loose more often at home.
You can use [D] tactic also on your home matches when you are winning and AI has changed formation on second half and you see that they are taking initiative in the match. They start to press you to much and you have to react.
There are matches in which Im using all 3 tactics :)

Last edited:
Try it and see maybe?

I'd try it if it was tested with smaller sides so I could study the results and see if it's worth testing in my career save instead of having that ruined if this tactic turned out to be garbage.

As I said winning with Man Utd - easy

I'd try it if it was tested with smaller sides so I could study the results and see if it's worth testing in my career save instead of having that ruined if this tactic turned out to be garbage.

As I said winning with Man Utd - easy

That has a lot of sense for me and its perfectly understandable. Maybe someone will use these tactics with underdog team and share results. Im very curious how it works with small team.

That has a lot of sense for me and its perfectly understandable. Maybe someone will use these tactics with underdog team and share results. Im very curious how it works with small team.

That's it mate, not having a pop at you I'd just like to see more results. I think You're tactic would work well with Inter so what tactic(s) you'd say go with from you?

update:
Advanced Warfare [A]way_v2

- changed CM to BBM
- tweaked Player Instructions

Unfortunately mi feedback is very negative. The tactic(s) didn't work for me whatsoever, got dominated even at home by lesser teams and the very few wins I collected were out of sheer luck.

Now I'm in late October but my season is basically screwed as morale is really low, lost so many points in the title race and already almost out of CL group stage. Sorry to report this but I don't suppose you'd only accept positive feedback :)

So thanks for the effort, glad that the tactics are working for some people, but it's not for me :)

Last edited:
Yes I have, even though it's very possible that with this extremely low morale my team now would underperform with any tactic.

Yes I have, even though it's very possible that with this extremely low morale my team now would underperform with any tactic.

For me it's not working as well. Too many opportunietes for rivals even weeks. So defensive play is horrible. Attak is not so bad but most of shootes misses a goal.

i wanted to tell you i tried your tactic and i like it, i play with arsenal, i know big club, but its my favourite club so yea, i play sanchez as striker and he banged in 10 goals and 1 assist in 8 games and the tactic isnt even fluid yet.

the home version is good, i kinda think the away version isnt good for big clubs. like i cant play on counter against west ham, but i played your away version and they won 3-1 no big deal, i dont like it when i win all games, it should be realistic.

maybe the away version needs some changing.

im gonna try it out even more and tell you what happened :D i hope sanchez keeps scoring for me like in real life :D

Not sure whether to switch to v2 considering how well v1 has done for me

View attachment 1092279View attachment 1092280View attachment 1092281View attachment 1092278

i use aWAr v1 home and away .
thats really enjoyable tactic i've ever used.
makes the game really exciting.
thank you
i witll try v2

Its nice to see that you haven't discouraged after not winning the title but enjoying the game. Those tactics are complex and starts to working great after first season. Its all about Team Cohesion, fluidity and tactics familiarity. Im sure you will enjoy it much more in next season. Good luck :)

Not sure whether to switch to v2 considering how well v1 has done for me

Try v2. You can always switch back to v1 ;)

Last edited: