xPer

Reaction score
tactics update [link] / aWar-v4[H]ome - 28.01.2017 / aWar-v5[D]efence - 01.06.2017

View attachment 115650

[video=youtube;kkX2Oaov3EQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkX2Oaov3EQ[/video]

Aggressive and deadly effective football based on Possession & Attack

View attachment 107659 View attachment 113023 View attachment 92532

5 seasons Network Game stats against skilled human opponent:

• Home [H] & 2 Away formations [A][D] (4-2-3-1 / 4-1-2-3)
  • balanced offensively football at Home & solid defense Away
  • Control, Counter & Standard mentality
  • Fluid Team Shape
  • Opposition Instructions:
View attachment 92531

1. Training

- Pre-season
View attachment 115648
- Once tactics are fluid
View attachment 115647
... or use your Assistant Manager to control General Training and you control Match Preparation (Att. Movement)

2. Individual training

Individual training always same as roles they are playing.

3. Tips

- use attached (up) Opposition Instructions (OI)
- buy good coaches, remember more coaches you have your tactics will be fluid quickly and your players will develop better
- do not buy more then 4 new players to first squad on 1 transfer window

- start a season with minimum 9 friendly games to get the tactics fully fluid
- do the motivation talks with your team every 6 matches and ALWAYS praise them whey they winning
- praise your players individually when they perform well and warn when they are lazy
- use [H]ome tactic at home
- use [A]way tactic away
- use [D]efense tactic against Big Boys
- carefully check your next opponent, check which formation they usualy playing and against which formation they are winning/losing and then decide which formation to play
- corners perform by wingers with best attribute and the opposite leg (left corner with right foot)
- left winger with right foot and vice versa

- remove Tackle Harder in Player Instructions from booked player during the match (if there is one)
- when you are winning 2:0 at home and you control and dominate the game remove Tackle Harder in Player Instructions from all players on the pitch to avoid unnecessary yellow cards
- if you are strong and favorite use [A] tactic (Counter) away. If you are underdog or face strong opponent use [D] tactic away.
- if you notice that the game is not going your way and your opponent takes the initiative even at home change formation during the match
- on hard away match when you are winning with 4-1-2-3 [D] tactic but they start to press you at the end of the match change mentality to Contain and add Play Even Safer instruction
- on hard matches at home when you are winning you can switch to 4-1-2-3 since 70' to control the game and keep the score
- on hard matches at home when you are winning you can switch to [A] counter tactic since the beginning of second half and punish them with a counterattack when they desperate attack
- when you winning and controling match you can add Take A Breather instruction at 75' (not earlier)

- if you are top team buy Paulo Dybala its the best striker in a game

4. Touchline Team Talks

Team Talks | Football Manager 2017 Guide
How To Use FM 2015 Touchline Team Talks

Always use touchline team talks during your matches.
Example:
---
0:0
15'-20' - encourage (assertive)
1:0
36'-45' - concentrate (passionate)
1:1
50'-70' - demand more (passionate)
2:1
76'-90' - concentrate (passionate)
---

If your player is Looking nervous make individual touchline talk with him:
Team Talk / Make individual touchline talk / Assertively / Calm Down

If your opponent pushing very hard talk with your team:
Team Talk / Assertively / Show Some Passion

Control the match with xPer

View attachment 113942

5. Updates:
aWar-v5[D]efence / new Opposition instructions - 01.06.2017
aWar-v4[H]ome - 28.01.2017
aWar-v3[H]ome - 28.12.2016
aWar-v3[A]way - 28.12.2016
aWar-v2[D]efence - 28.12.2016

aWar-v2[H]ome - 11.12.2016
aWar-v2[A]way - 11.12.2016

previous tactic versions - DOWNLOAD

Use:
aWar-v4[h] - at home
aWar-v5[d] - away
aWar-v3.1[a] - away (alternatively)

Good luck and have fun !

Last edited:
im gonna try your tactics with arsenal as they are my favourite team and i cant find a decent 4231 tactic where sanchez and özil work, almost all formations dont use wingers or when they do, the striker gets all the goals.

wanted to ask who scores the goals? is it like even distributed or will the striker score almost all goals? and do you think i could use sanchez at CF?

Per. I beg to God that your tactic will save my FM-career. I am struggling with every other tactic around here, let us wait and see.

Cheers

Seems pretty cool, gonna test these tactics on Leeds!

First game 3-0 win against chelsea in the Euro super cup, used the D tactic, Arsenal away next will use the same

Will try with Crystal Palace second season

First away game against HSV and my Wolfsburg won 4-1 with 4-1-2-3 tactic. I will post later some other results. Cheers.

I thought I would give it a try. Started during the friendlies (won 3 out of 3). Then that was the first game of the season:

View attachment 115617

Obviously not a strong opponent, and City are a top team but definitely impressive! Two goals from very well-worked corners as well. Need some more games to tell whether it's a great tactic but a great start! Playing Roma next, should be a good test... :)

im gonna try your tactics with arsenal as they are my favourite team and i cant find a decent 4231 tactic where sanchez and özil work, almost all formations dont use wingers or when they do, the striker gets all the goals.

wanted to ask who scores the goals? is it like even distributed or will the striker score almost all goals? and do you think i could use sanchez at CF?

I always rotate with 2 strikers and every season my strikes beats Premier League goals records.
View attachment 115616

View attachment 115615

Alexis Sanches it's one of the best left Inside Forward in a game. Ozil is great AMC and right Inside Forward. You need world class Complete Forward in Arsenal for example Paolo Dybala, Lewandowski etc.

Last edited:
I started using this tactic shortly after the beginning of the season with Arsenal and i am undefeated since. Great tactic so far and its not fully learnt. Fekir is superb. Thanks.

Huge fan of the modern warfare. Nearly finished this season so I'll start this in the new season and report back how I do with it.

The home tactic didn't perform as good as the away for me >.>

The away tactic is just PHENOMENAL but the home is quiet average...so I will try using the away in every match

I'm using the Away tactic at home and away, and then using the defence tactic against big teams, home tactic just doesn't work very well for me.

Thanks Rafi enjoy ;)

I'm using the Away tactic at home and away, and then using the defence tactic against big teams, home tactic just doesn't work very well for me.

OK seems Iv got to work at [H]ome_v2 after another disappointed voice. Shouldn't be hard for home matches and I'v got motivation now ;)
Thanks for constructive criticism.

I'm not the best with creating and tweaking tactics, but I feel like it's only needing the tiniest of tweaks to be great, i just can't work out exactly it's needing, good luck with it though and can't wait to see it :)