Resource icon

xPer Advanced Warfare Pack '21 1.0

Currently testing this

- football is brilliant
- intricate passes
- overloads on half spaces (plays like a pep team)
- defence is solid
- Arezo 50 goals on league (Chelsea)
- Demir playing like prime KDB
- rush teams so early on. 2-3 goals not uncommon in first 10 mins
- seksy football

Could you post your line ups please?

4th season now:
kthwt6t.png

hey xper how are u buddy .good work on this one

good with werder 1st season

Attachments

• 20210810194434_1.jpg
    20210810194434_1.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 765
  • 20210810194441_1.jpg
    20210810194441_1.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 753
  • 20210810194445_1.jpg
    20210810194445_1.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 440
hey xper how are u buddy .good work on this one
Hey jassar, long time now ;)
Well life is hard and not much time on fun like on old good times, but I try ;)
Take care mate

Is this also working with smaler teams or not tried that?

Early on it's been really good, playing as West Ham. 2 wins, including 6-0 at home against Spurs, and 2 draws in the league, but I dominated every game and was unlucky not to win all 4.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion of this tactic. Finished 3rd my 1st season with West Ham, no signings.

This tactic deserves way more attention, it's the best I've played with in this years FM.

3195cd4db4592c86ed63d70d144663ef.png

I played with AS Roma. The only transfer I did incoming was Memphis Depay as I wanted a mobile striker.

0333a6f00bb4dab86d5f397d7017c285.png

It's playing nice football, and the results are amazing. Defensively it's very good.

ab45e12c0d3a404e301e3406c26bd748.png

Reactions: MD
I have used 100+ tactics in 21.

This is by far the best most enjoyable tactic in all of FM.

Agree with Joostar! Amazing tactics!!!!!

God, the football is something else.

Just get the right players and let it rip.

I have used 100+ tactics in 21.

This is by far the best most enjoyable tactic in all of FM.

Agree with Joostar! Amazing tactics!!!!!

God, the football is something else.

Just get the right players and let it rip.
Are you using mostly home tactic or also the away /defence one?
ty

Was intrigued so wanted to try it, put it on tactics folder, and open the tactic on the tactics screen, says the tactic is already fluid for me :D Then I check the main unbeatable tactic I'm using for PSG for 2 seasons (145 goals in a season, won 35 of 38 league games lol), and this one is identical to it except for slight tweaks for CM/SS positions, and one FB instead of IWB, rest are identical, except the corner instructions you specified. I'm speaking of the comed fixed one posted in this forum a while back:

If its as close to it as it seems, then yeah this tactic of yours will be ridicolous.

Was intrigued so wanted to try it, put it on tactics folder, and open the tactic on the tactics screen, says the tactic is already fluid for me :D Then I check the main unbeatable tactic I'm using for PSG for 2 seasons (145 goals in a season, won 35 of 38 league games lol), and this one is identical to it except for slight tweaks for CM/SS positions, and one FB instead of IWB, rest are identical, except the corner instructions you specified. I'm speaking of the comed fixed one posted in this forum a while back:

If its as close to it as it seems, then yeah this tactic of yours will be ridicolous.

Did ou score 145 goals with which tactic and with psg what was your line up?

Ive stared using this too, really good tactic

Did ou score 145 goals with which tactic and with psg what was your line up?

I'm not using the tactic of this thread, but the thread I linked, but as said they seem to be identical tactics except for couple of tweaks, so probably both would be very effective. The Comed fixed one I used for 2 seasons is insane, perfect defense and very fluid attacking football with super corner routine to spam goals.